Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) 08:30 - Jul 25 with 955 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:31 - Jul 25 with 949 viewswkj

Poor Tabb

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:46 - Jul 25 with 901 viewstextbackup

Outfits? What exactly are you saying... they aren’t, really horses?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:47 - Jul 25 with 894 viewsfooters

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:46 - Jul 25 by textbackup

One isn't even a Town fan. But I'm not saying which.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:54 - Jul 25 with 871 viewswkj

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:47 - Jul 25 by footers

Horse raceist

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:55 - Jul 25 with 870 viewsBluebell

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:46 - Jul 25 by textbackup

Only Bluey is a horse as he has hooves.

Crazee has hands so is only pretending.
Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:08 - Jul 25 with 824 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:18 - Jul 25 with 795 viewsMullet

I reckon they'll put Judge in one, so he fulfils his obligations and is made to sweat on his move away.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:25 - Jul 25 with 764 viewsITFC_Forever

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:18 - Jul 25 by Mullet

I reckon they'll put Judge in one, so he fulfils his obligations and is made to sweat on his move away.

Poor sod is going to get enough grief from our fans today as it is.

He could have done with Lambert not throwing him under the bus two days before the Open Day.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:35 - Jul 25 with 741 viewshoppy

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:25 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

He could have done with Lambert not throwing him under the bus two days before the Open Day.

Oh well...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:37 - Jul 25 with 731 viewsMullet

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:25 - Jul 25 by ITFC_Forever

The whole thing makes the club look bad frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:40 - Jul 25 with 716 viewsitfcjoe

Nothing will be said, these Open Days are little family affairs

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:40 - Jul 25 with 715 viewsGeoffSentence

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 08:47 - Jul 25 by footers

Booooooooo! Bluey or Crazee out.

I reckon it's Bluey, Crazee is hardcore, I reckon he is a 138 points, 138 goals pony.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:41 - Jul 25 with 706 viewshoppy

Two poor sods have got to spend the day in Bluey and Crazee outfits.... (n/t) on 09:40 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

Nothing will be said, these Open Days are little family affairs

Unlike the Norwich ones, which are obviously big family affairs.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024