Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister 15:52 - Jul 24 with 4953 viewsThe_Last_Baron

May he bring greatness to the United Kingdom.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:53 - Jul 24 with 1326 viewsGrandadDel

Rule Britannia !
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 1319 viewsJ2BLUE

I doubt this will end well but good luck to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:54 - Jul 24 with 1316 viewsBlueNomad

He may but he won’t!
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 1304 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:54 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

I doubt this will end well but good luck to him.

Wont be helped by people like you already hoping he fails.

Shameful .
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 1297 viewshomer_123

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:56 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Shameful .

Hmmm....where have I seen a space before a full stop before.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 1294 viewsflimflam

A pm with balls who has the non believers rattled.

What's not to like.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 1294 viewsBlueBadger

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:56 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Shameful .

For someone who doesn't like foreigners you're sure having trouble with basic English comprehension there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1283 viewsDanTheMan

I hope I'm wrong and it all goes well.

Not betting on it though, even judging by the way his first speech is going.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

Shameful .

That's not what I said.

Truly impaired.

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:58 - Jul 24 with 1280 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:57 - Jul 24 by flimflam

What's not to like.

Been a long time since we had one of those. Cant remember the last Priminster I liked.
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:59 - Jul 24 with 1276 viewsStokieBlue

Shameful .

Did you say the same about May?

Or do you only say it's shameful when it's directed at people you agree with?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:59 - Jul 24 with 1273 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:58 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

That's not what I said.

You support him then ?
ffs on 16:00 - Jul 24 with 1265 viewsDyland

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:59 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

You support him then ?

Okay, Herr Himmler.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 1257 viewshomer_123

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:58 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Been a long time since we had one of those. Cant remember the last Priminster I liked.

Priminster?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 1254 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:59 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

You support him then ?

I said good luck to him didn't I?

He wouldn't have been my choice as PM but now he has the job I support him. I don't think it will end well but I hope it does go well for him and us.

Truly impaired.

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 1249 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:01 - Jul 24 by homer_123

Priminster?

Primeminister
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:02 - Jul 24 with 1246 viewshomer_123

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:02 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

Primeminister

Nearly....

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:04 - Jul 24 with 1235 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:02 - Jul 24 by homer_123

Nearly....

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:09 - Jul 24 with 1212 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 15:57 - Jul 24 by flimflam

What's not to like.

'Non-believers'

You realise he is just another lying, cheating politician and not a religious figure?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:10 - Jul 24 with 1208 viewshomer_123

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:04 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

No, you're colder now.....you were closer last time!

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:10 - Jul 24 with 1202 viewsfooters

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:01 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

He wouldn't have been my choice as PM but now he has the job I support him. I don't think it will end well but I hope it does go well for him and us.

Things going well for Boris will likely mean things not going so well for a great many people in this country and beyond.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:11 - Jul 24 with 1197 viewsGrandadDel

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:01 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

I can see through your words . There is no way you remoaners would support Boris.
Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:12 - Jul 24 with 1195 viewsflimflam

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:09 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

'Non-believers'

You realise he is just another lying, cheating politician and not a religious figure?

Non believers as in people who would rather bend over to the EU rather than thinking we are strong enough to survive on our own.
Most people on here want us to fail to be proved right.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:13 - Jul 24 with 1184 viewsitfcjoe

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:12 - Jul 24 by flimflam

Non believers as in people who would rather bend over to the EU rather than thinking we are strong enough to survive on our own.
Most people on here want us to fail to be proved right.

There is a big difference between thinking we will fail and wanting us to fail.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:13 - Jul 24 with 1182 viewsJ2BLUE

Boris Johnson - a big welcome to your new Prime Minister on 16:11 - Jul 24 by GrandadDel

I can see through your words . There is no way you remoaners would support Boris.

As perceptive as ever Benters.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024