Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night 15:39 - Jul 24 with 3106 viewsNazemariner

He was in the box next to me at the Col U friendly.

I asked him if any transfers were in the offing. He said that they were actively looking for reinforcements at the back to cover the loss of Toto, but that that was all at the moment.

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't expecting privileged information on players they had shown an interest in, but, even though i'm sure i was, i didn't get the impression he was giving me the brush off.

He was a very amicable bloke though, and his passion for the club shone through. If his knowledge of the game is as impressive as his manner, then he'll be good for our club.
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:48 - Jul 24 with 2961 viewsSteve_M

Knowledge of the game is all very well but if O'Neill does not have decision making power within the club then it is of limited benefit to us.

And that's not to disparage O'Neill who has been a breath of fresh air since he stepped up, indeed there's more likelihood that he's stretched too thinly trying to cover the many gaps eleven years of ME has left at the club.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:52 - Jul 24 with 2911 viewsBrixtonBlue

You bought an executive box for a friendly?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:57 - Jul 24 with 2847 viewsJ2BLUE

Nothing to see here really. He's not going to say we're after 2-3 including a striker.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:00 - Jul 24 with 2814 viewsNazemariner

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:52 - Jul 24 by BrixtonBlue

You bought an executive box for a friendly?

I'm Essex based, and my friend's business has a share in a box there, so he invited the wife and I along.
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 2792 viewsNazemariner

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:57 - Jul 24 by J2BLUE

Nothing to see here really. He's not going to say we're after 2-3 including a striker.

I get what you are saying, but he may of let something slip...It's not like i'm going to scupper a potential deal am I?
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:01 - Jul 24 with 2793 viewsElderGrizzly

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 15:48 - Jul 24 by Steve_M

Knowledge of the game is all very well but if O'Neill does not have decision making power within the club then it is of limited benefit to us.

And that's not to disparage O'Neill who has been a breath of fresh air since he stepped up, indeed there's more likelihood that he's stretched too thinly trying to cover the many gaps eleven years of ME has left at the club.

O’Neill is under qualified for the roles he has and he also has too many of them.

That lies at the door of Evans.
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:16 - Jul 24 with 2668 viewsSuperblue95

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:01 - Jul 24 by Nazemariner

I get what you are saying, but he may of let something slip...It's not like i'm going to scupper a potential deal am I?

Perhaps he was just being professional?

Seems an odd word to associate with us these days though

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:24 - Jul 24 with 2560 viewsBrixtonBlue

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:00 - Jul 24 by Nazemariner

I'm Essex based, and my friend's business has a share in a box there, so he invited the wife and I along.

Nice. I didn't even know they had boxes at Colchester!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 17:17 - Jul 24 with 2130 viewsdavblue

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:01 - Jul 24 by ElderGrizzly

O’Neill is under qualified for the roles he has and he also has too many of them.

That lies at the door of Evans.

It's almost as if we are trying to do things on the cheap..

Like trying to dig for oil with a bucket and spade.
Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 17:36 - Jul 24 with 2012 viewsTractorCam

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:24 - Jul 24 by BrixtonBlue

I hear they even have mobile phones too

In all seriousness they are probably more expensive than ours given their general ticket prices.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 18:30 - Jul 24 with 1715 viewsfactual_blue

Had a chat with Lee O'Neil the other night on 16:24 - Jul 24 by BrixtonBlue

https://www.packingsolution.co.uk/cardboard-boxes-colchester/

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024