Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need to build some confidence as a club 08:09 - Jul 24 with 312 viewsBlueySwede

And it starts from the top.
So Judge has hinted he wants to leave. Well, you don´t always get what you want. If QPR or any other club is not willing to meet our valuation, then tough luck.
You don´t see top clubs selling top players, just because the player wants to leave. Of course there is a risk that the player involved might turn and not give his all, but in my opinion that is very rare. It´s in a players best interest to keep performing.
Right now Judge departing would do some damage, not only will our squad get even more deflated but also morale among the supporters will sink.
I had (strange enough, I admit) a good feeling at the end of May, but with injuries and player(s) wanting out I am starting to worry a bit.
I am not the one that usually critizise Evans, he invests whatever he choose to, but if I were him then maybe, just maybe, this would be the time for a bit of investment (we need at least three players I think), just to get the fanbase excited again.
Still, it´s his money and I´m not holding my breath...but I live in hope.
Will be over for the first home game of the season, and I am looking forward to it :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024