Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include 16:02 - Jul 23 with 912 viewsBluedandy

signing a player who in 19 appearances last season scored no goals for Ipswich.

And in a similar move of unremarkable imagination Warburton has already signed Liam Kelly and Lee Wallace who he managed previously at Glasgow Rangers.

Just go with what you know .... wow you can almost feel the excitement building down Shepherd's Bush.

If Judge leaves he will be in League One by August 2020 albeit playing under a different manager.
So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 16:07 - Jul 23 with 865 viewsSwansea_Blue

You watch him mould them into an effective collective far greater than the sum of its parts. Or in other words, fail to do what we did last year.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 16:45 - Jul 23 with 748 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 16:07 - Jul 23 by Swansea_Blue

You watch him mould them into an effective collective far greater than the sum of its parts. Or in other words, fail to do what we did last year.

We will see, we will see.

I'm not convinced.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 16:47 - Jul 23 with 723 viewsSwansea_Blue

So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 16:45 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

We will see, we will see.

I'm not convinced.

I'm not sure I am either, but it would be sods law.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So Mark Warburton's plans for keeping QPR in the Championship include on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 580 viewschristiand

Not sure how that approach is any different from MM's during his time here and many other managers? Signing player's previously coached isn't a huge managerial masterstroke. He'll know their characters, their capabilities and also their failings. Makes perfect sense to me, can't really see what the problem is apart from the fact he's clearly after Judge as his next signing, which is clearly choking your chain.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 18:02]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024