Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge. 17:25 - Jul 20 with 7630 viewsWickets

I was hopefull that PL might have ruled out any chance of him being sold but now i am worried !
Alan Judge. on 17:32 - Jul 20 with 6189 viewswkj

Im concerned a more likely scenario if cruising the league at Christmas then Marcus cashes in on Judge in January, seeing us crash to 7th. Thank god nothing like that has ever happened to us like that under Marcus already.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Alan Judge. on 17:33 - Jul 20 with 6175 viewsJ2BLUE

I think he pretty much did. To me it was 'everyone has their price but we know how important he is and unless QPR offer stupid money he'll be staying'.

I don't think QPR are in any position to offer the kind of amount we would want and I can't imagine Judge is the type to kick off.

Of course Evans might have other ideas...perhaps we should all shut up about how good our midfield looks on paper. I am expecting Evans to sell Bart and for us not to replace him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alan Judge. on 17:38 - Jul 20 with 6128 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I would think the Bishop injury also makes it less likely that Judge will be allowed to leave.

Judge has also talked about wanting to enjoy his football as he has missed so much playing time.

I think he will have a more enjoyable season with us than battling away in a QPR team. Also, he wasn't that effective last season in the Champ.

I expect him to stay.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alan Judge. on 17:41 - Jul 20 with 6105 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge. on 17:32 - Jul 20 by wkj

Im concerned a more likely scenario if cruising the league at Christmas then Marcus cashes in on Judge in January, seeing us crash to 7th. Thank god nothing like that has ever happened to us like that under Marcus already.

I had the same thought about Norwood when the Tranmere fan said expect bids, he could play in the Championship, late developer, only 28 etc.

Truly impaired.

Alan Judge. on 17:41 - Jul 20 with 6093 viewsWickets

Alan Judge. on 17:33 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

I think he pretty much did. To me it was 'everyone has their price but we know how important he is and unless QPR offer stupid money he'll be staying'.

I don't think QPR are in any position to offer the kind of amount we would want and I can't imagine Judge is the type to kick off.

Of course Evans might have other ideas...perhaps we should all shut up about how good our midfield looks on paper. I am expecting Evans to sell Bart and for us not to replace him.

Hopefully your right and i agree Judge would be giving his all for us if he is still here . Yes i'm sure selling Bart to fund the extra one or two we still want was the original plan but you can only sell if their is a buyer !
Alan Judge. on 17:43 - Jul 20 with 6070 viewsfooters

Jury's still out for me.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Alan Judge. on 17:48 - Jul 20 with 6042 viewschristiand

Alan Judge. on 17:41 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

I had the same thought about Norwood when the Tranmere fan said expect bids, he could play in the Championship, late developer, only 28 etc.

If we are doing well, you have to expect it. It’s the nature of the beast. However, if we get to January and are really in the promotion mix, I’d be really disappointed if we then cash in on any of our players. Let’s give ourselves a fighting chance ME and build something instead of giving other clubs the benefit of our hard work of developing players.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Alan Judge. on 18:03 - Jul 20 with 5956 viewsipswichtillidie

Alan Judge. on 17:33 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

Fair assessment. I read it as you did.

Gav

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge. on 18:25 - Jul 20 with 5850 views3_5_2

I think he will go and not for as much as we would like

£500k would do it

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Alan Judge. on 18:39 - Jul 20 with 5808 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If he has a clause in his contract we would have no way of preventing an offer that meets it.

If he doesn't, we should only sell at a level that enables us to replace with as good. I can't foresee that being feasible. Not saying we wouldn't sell, but I agree we shouldn't.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alan Judge. on 18:43 - Jul 20 with 5777 viewsJ2BLUE

Alan Judge. on 18:39 - Jul 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

If he has a clause in his contract we would have no way of preventing an offer that meets it.

If he doesn't, we should only sell at a level that enables us to replace with as good. I can't foresee that being feasible. Not saying we wouldn't sell, but I agree we shouldn't.

He doesn't.

I think we've learnt by now that selling and replacing with someone as good is just not something we do. We sell, offset the amount Evans puts in and replace with someone who is nowhere near as good. Under MM we were blessed to have a manager who could consistently turn water into wine. We can't continue to rely on the manager doing that.

Truly impaired.

Alan Judge. on 18:55 - Jul 20 with 5738 viewsWickets

Alan Judge. on 18:39 - Jul 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

At least the sell on clause one has previously been put to bed as Phil has confirmed their isn't one .
Alan Judge. on 19:03 - Jul 20 with 5691 viewsBloomBlue

Every footballer has a price irrelevant of which club they play for.
Alan Judge. on 19:05 - Jul 20 with 5688 viewschristiand

Alan Judge. on 18:43 - Jul 20 by J2BLUE

He doesn't.

I think we've learnt by now that selling and replacing with someone as good is just not something we do. We sell, offset the amount Evans puts in and replace with someone who is nowhere near as good. Under MM we were blessed to have a manager who could consistently turn water into wine. We can't continue to rely on the manager doing that.

Not always water to wine. Although MM did some extremely shrewd transfer business for the club, there were also quite a few punts that he made that didn’t come off.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Alan Judge. on 19:23 - Jul 20 with 5605 viewsLeoMuff

Alan Judge. on 18:25 - Jul 20 by 3_5_2

I think he will go and not for as much as we would like

£500k would do it

I’m sure we wouldn’t take that, his value to us is higher. I would think £800-1m might make us think hard.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Alan Judge. on 19:39 - Jul 20 with 5534 viewsjas0999

He can’t. He has no say whatsoever. If Evans decides to cash in, then that’s what will happen.
Alan Judge. on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 5400 viewsGerkensBeard

I’m sorry but we absolutely have to keep him. Will be the best player in the league. I can’t see him going anyway. We may have gone 4-4-2 in the second half but our starting lineup when he’s fit is Judge playing behind Norwood
Alan Judge. on 20:34 - Jul 20 with 5344 viewsWD19

Alan Judge. on 17:43 - Jul 20 by footers

Jury's still out for me.

There is absolutely no defence for wheeling that one out.
Alan Judge. on 20:51 - Jul 20 with 5289 viewsTown_Boy

He’s going nowhere.. Lambert will demand to Evans he isn’t sold as will be a big part of the team next season and he won’t be sold anyway so end of conversation 🙂

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Alan Judge. on 20:54 - Jul 20 with 5276 viewsWD19

Alan Judge. on 19:39 - Jul 20 by jas0999

He can’t. He has no say whatsoever. If Evans decides to cash in, then that’s what will happen.

This is absolute rot. ME sets (and funds) the budget, but who stays and who goes within that has always been the preserve of the manager.
Alan Judge. on 21:05 - Jul 20 with 5235 viewsElderGrizzly

Alan Judge. on 20:54 - Jul 20 by WD19

This is absolute rot. ME sets (and funds) the budget, but who stays and who goes within that has always been the preserve of the manager.

Most stuff posted by Jas0999 tends to be absolute rot. He is a man who thrives in the comments section, not the forum.

Mick and other managers have always said they have been heavily involved in advising Evans on who stays and who goes and who we should buy. Evans clearly delivers (or not) the final decision, but the manager is very dominant in our structure. Too dominant under Mick imo
Alan Judge. on 21:36 - Jul 20 with 5164 viewsjaykay

Alan Judge. on 17:43 - Jul 20 by footers

Jury's still out for me.

did the judge offer any advice, on your final verdict

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Alan Judge. on 06:36 - Jul 21 with 4842 viewshoppy

Alan Judge. on 20:34 - Jul 20 by WD19

There is absolutely no defence for wheeling that one out.

I’ve only just court up with this thread, and I think Gavel be the one to decide if that is allowed or he’s given a ban.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Alan Judge. on 06:40 - Jul 21 with 4837 viewsFPL_Tractor

Alan Judge. on 06:36 - Jul 21 by hoppy

I’ve only just court up with this thread, and I think Gavel be the one to decide if that is allowed or he’s given a ban.

I think you guys need arrest.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Alan Judge. on 06:43 - Jul 21 with 4837 viewsFPL_Tractor

Alan Judge. on 21:05 - Jul 20 by ElderGrizzly

Most stuff posted by Jas0999 tends to be absolute rot. He is a man who thrives in the comments section, not the forum.

Mick and other managers have always said they have been heavily involved in advising Evans on who stays and who goes and who we should buy. Evans clearly delivers (or not) the final decision, but the manager is very dominant in our structure. Too dominant under Mick imo

Would it be fair to say Lee O’Neill has some part of this decision? I see his role being basically a Director of Football.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024