Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... 17:50 - Jul 15 with 10107 viewsSitfcB

Dizgracefool.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 17:58 - Jul 15 with 3769 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I know it’s common practice for sporting (and other entertainment) events that are ticketed to come with additional fees but this feels like just another kick in the teeth for fans.

It’s the timing of it. We’ve finished bottom of the league and our worst finish in 60 years and won just twice away from home all season. So the loyal fans are rewarded with an extra £1.75 per every ticket they buy to continue following the club around the country.

Maybe i’m overreacting but I just think it’s a bit sour.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:01 - Jul 15 with 3735 viewsTown_Boy

Could be ticketmaster who charge about £10 in fees and then £7 recorded delivery

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:12 - Jul 15 with 3679 viewsBluefish

Away match tickets?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:15 - Jul 15 with 3669 viewsSitfcB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:12 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

Away match tickets?

COYB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:16 - Jul 15 with 3660 viewsSitfcB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:12 - Jul 15 by Bluefish

Away match tickets?

Home tickets still FOC. Weird.

COYB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:21 - Jul 15 with 3641 viewsTractorWood

Classic Ipswich. It's free when you have choice not to use it but when you have no option it's charged.

I appreciate you can get them in person but that's not that viable if you are concerned about them selling out or heaven forbid one doesn't live in Ipswich.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:21 - Jul 15 with 3635 viewsPJH

Fine with me, they have got to cut costs in any and every way that they can.
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:26 - Jul 15 with 3609 viewsBlueyandCrazy

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:16 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

Home ticket costs covered by matchday revenue.
Re away tickets, club has no income for these, so is trying to cover their costs this way, of unreasonable?

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Login to get fewer ads

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:26 - Jul 15 with 3607 viewsSitfcB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:21 - Jul 15 by TractorWood

Classic Ipswich. It's free when you have choice not to use it but when you have no option it's charged.

I appreciate you can get them in person but that's not that viable if you are concerned about them selling out or heaven forbid one doesn't live in Ipswich.

Gonna have to buy quickly for lot of away games this season, as soon as they’re on sale. I can’t be at PB at 9 in the morning during the week.

They should at least offer a click and collect service to give people the choice.

It’s only £1.75 and I’m surprised they haven’t charged sooner but I always thought it was a nice gesture not having to pay for postage.

COYB

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:28 - Jul 15 with 3593 viewsLankHenners

Confidently setting the number of people who will be put off buying an away ticket because of a couple of quid at zero.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:29 - Jul 15 with 3578 viewsJ2BLUE

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:26 - Jul 15 by BlueyandCrazy

Home ticket costs covered by matchday revenue.
Re away tickets, club has no income for these, so is trying to cover their costs this way, of unreasonable?

It's fair enough if they print them and have to send them. If they get sent the tickets then perhaps the charge is a bit high.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:36 - Jul 15 with 3546 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:28 - Jul 15 by LankHenners

Confidently setting the number of people who will be put off buying an away ticket because of a couple of quid at zero.

Thats really not the point though is it?

Those of us travelling to Burton, Peterborough and Rochdale in the first month of the season are being charged for the privilege of getting a ticket on top of the actual ticket price. To support the club up and down the country on the back if finishing bottom of the league.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 3523 viewsPJH

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:36 - Jul 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Those of us travelling to Burton, Peterborough and Rochdale in the first month of the season are being charged for the privilege of getting a ticket on top of the actual ticket price. To support the club up and down the country on the back if finishing bottom of the league.

Aren't you going to Bolton?
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 3527 viewsJ2BLUE

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:36 - Jul 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I see your point but to be fair, the club would lose out on postage for 23+ games which would add up to a decent chunk of money.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 3514 viewsBluefish

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:26 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

Gonna have to buy quickly for lot of away games this season, as soon as they’re on sale. I can’t be at PB at 9 in the morning during the week.

They should at least offer a click and collect service to give people the choice.

It’s only £1.75 and I’m surprised they haven’t charged sooner but I always thought it was a nice gesture not having to pay for postage.

Haven't they always charged but members got it free?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:43 - Jul 15 with 3496 viewsWD19

Ive thought it weird for ages that I could choose to have tickets mailed out to me free of charge. Seemed anomalous.
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:43 - Jul 15 with 3492 viewsLankHenners

I can see the argument over a lack of transparency but, as you said, it's hardly a new idea and, really, on the pitch stuff is irrelevant in this case and if anything it justifies having the fee.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:44 - Jul 15 with 3490 viewsPJH

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:39 - Jul 15 by J2BLUE

I see your point but to be fair, the club would lose out on postage for 23+ games which would add up to a decent chunk of money.

I have been surprised that tickets have been sent out postage free for the last few seasons, they have got to make cutbacks wherever they can and short of asking Royal Mail to deliver for free charging us for delivery is a logical step.
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:46 - Jul 15 with 3459 viewsBluefish

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:44 - Jul 15 by PJH

I have been surprised that tickets have been sent out postage free for the last few seasons, they have got to make cutbacks wherever they can and short of asking Royal Mail to deliver for free charging us for delivery is a logical step.

Why can't they just email the away games. It really shouldn't be that difficult

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:04 - Jul 15 with 3375 viewschicoazul

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 18:16 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

lol at "carriage fee" for what is effectively putting something in an envelope and franking it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:05 - Jul 15 with 3368 viewsfooters

Another stealth tax from the liberal elites.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:06 - Jul 15 with 3361 viewschicoazul

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:04 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

lol at "carriage fee" for what is effectively putting something in an envelope and franking it.

also lol at the fact the official ITFC ticket twitter uses a header image featuring 5 players, 4 of whom dont play for the club anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:08 - Jul 15 with 3350 viewsPJH

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:04 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

How about the fact that the franking has to be paid for?
So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:09 - Jul 15 with 3340 viewschicoazul

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:08 - Jul 15 by PJH

How about the fact that the franking has to be paid for?

You're right, I reckon Evans literally is exactly that pikey.

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:13 - Jul 15 with 3319 viewsPJH

So the club are now charging £1.75 to send tickets in the post... on 19:09 - Jul 15 by chicoazul

You're right, I reckon Evans literally is exactly that pikey.

It is the club making a saving by charging for something that they had previously absorbed the charge for themselves.
I have no problem with them doing it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024