Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life 16:13 - Jul 15 with 4808 viewswkj

I have been quite introvert and previous years I posted about being a prisoner in my own home. I got some wonderful advice on here, and it really truly is an amazing group of people on here who have anonymously touched my life.

Skipping forward.

I just got on one knee and asked the love of my life to marry me.

She said yes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 19:52 - Jul 15 with 1114 viewsfactual_blue

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 17:19 - Jul 15 by wkj

At very least someone may be on hand to post my wedding photos on here

Would you like Paul Lambert to ruin your wedding?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 19:53 - Jul 15 with 1113 viewsSuperblue95

Congratulations. If you need me to sing at your wedding just let me know

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:22 - Jul 15 with 1073 viewseireblue

Well done you. Congratulations.

Mafia weddings are great.
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:29 - Jul 15 with 1067 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 19:53 - Jul 15 by Superblue95

Congratulations. If you need me to sing at your wedding just let me know

Between you doing the singing, Dyland on the bar, EricClacton doing the disco, Spruce and Footers winding up the guests, and J2 doing the catering, this is shaping up to be an epic bash!

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:30 - Jul 15 with 1065 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:22 - Jul 15 by eireblue

Well done you. Congratulations.

Mafia weddings are great.

Don't think you can ask the don for a favour on the big day, ,brexit has left him penniless.

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:40 - Jul 15 with 1059 viewsSuperblue95

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:29 - Jul 15 by wkj

Between you doing the singing, Dyland on the bar, EricClacton doing the disco, Spruce and Footers winding up the guests, and J2 doing the catering, this is shaping up to be an epic bash!

Should be fun. I’m looking forward to seeing how 12th Mans best man speech goes. No doubt it’ll be copied from previous weddings he’s been to

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:42 - Jul 15 with 1054 viewswkj

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:40 - Jul 15 by Superblue95

Should be fun. I’m looking forward to seeing how 12th Mans best man speech goes. No doubt it’ll be copied from previous weddings he’s been to

Either that or he'll just rattle something off that ITFCJoe posted on twitter about anything.

Crybaby

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:45 - Jul 15 with 1044 viewsfabian_illness

Congratulations bud.
Glad to hear your news.
Login to get fewer ads

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 1037 viewsWicklowBlue

Congrats WKJ and to the future Mrs. WKJ!
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:52 - Jul 15 with 1032 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 21:29 - Jul 15 by wkj

Stag night at the bowling green?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 23:27 - Jul 15 with 1003 viewsRyorry

Oh you darling lad - well done & many congrats to you both

I trust you screened the future Mrs wkj properly for her Town-supporting credentials, and checked that no items of a yellow + green hue exist in her wardrobe!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 00:00 - Jul 16 with 990 viewsnorth_stand77

Congratulations wkj, hope you will both be very happy.
Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 08:50 - Jul 16 with 942 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nice one, congrats!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 09:03 - Jul 16 with 931 viewsBigManBlue

Top congratulations mate, that's a joy to hear.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Look at me. From struggling with mental health to mastering life on 10:58 - Jul 16 with 894 viewsOldsmoker

Congrats.
It will be fun right up to the birth of your first child.
Then things start to get messy.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024