Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday 15:14 - Jul 15 with 1691 viewsBasuco

and the rest of the championship for 2017/18 season accounts.

http://priceoffootball.com/sheffield-wednesday-2017-18-when-the-sun-goes-down/
Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 15:42 - Jul 15 with 1623 viewssundaze

That's a good read. I wonder how many of today's professional football clubs will still be around in ten years time, it won't just be the Bury's and the Bolton's that struggle to stay afloat.
Like many on here I don't enjoy seeing us having to make cuts and rely on free transfers, but rather that than spiralling into out of control debt.
Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 05:56 - Jul 16 with 1286 viewsbobbyramsey

It's hardly surprising that Evans gave up trying to compete, and who can honestly blame him?
Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 08:14 - Jul 16 with 1156 viewshampstead_blue

It is a real worry.

'Be careful what you wish for'

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 10:35 - Jul 16 with 1061 viewsCoastalblue

Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 05:56 - Jul 16 by bobbyramsey

It's hardly surprising that Evans gave up trying to compete, and who can honestly blame him?

Looking at the commercial income graphic for the Championship also shows how we were verging on a minnow nowadays, a point many seem not to realise or gloss over when they're taking Evans to task over spending.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 10:53 - Jul 16 with 1030 viewssuffolkpoker

Interesting read on Sheffield Wednesday on 10:35 - Jul 16 by Coastalblue

Looking at the commercial income graphic for the Championship also shows how we were verging on a minnow nowadays, a point many seem not to realise or gloss over when they're taking Evans to task over spending.

Thats the same report that caught me eye. Norwich have nearly 3x more commercial income. where is that money coming from?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024