Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. 13:34 - Jul 15 with 3929 viewsSitfcB

They’ve signed some very good players including this one today...

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 21:01 - Jul 15 with 513 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 20:42 - Jul 15 by Coastalblue

I wonder what people's thoughts would be if we'd just signed Boyd?

Trying to work out what the closest analogy would be. Possibly if we had just resigned Darren Ambrose a couple of years ago?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 21:04 - Jul 15 with 504 viewswkj

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 20:42 - Jul 15 by Coastalblue

I wonder what people's thoughts would be if we'd just signed Boyd?

Would be crap unless Taylor was part of the deal.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 22:48 - Jul 15 with 435 viewsMrTown

Challenging us? Nothing has changed from last year. Pretty in midfield, isolation up top and horrendous at the back.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 23:18 - Jul 15 with 418 viewsCoastalblue

Peterborough are gonna be challenging us for the title imo. on 22:48 - Jul 15 by MrTown

Challenging us? Nothing has changed from last year. Pretty in midfield, isolation up top and horrendous at the back.

Us or them?

Both?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024