Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! 10:15 - Jul 15 with 5524 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Never ran so fast in my life!

[Post edited 15 Jul 2019 10:16]

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 10:22 - Jul 15 with 5474 viewsFreddies_Ears

I'm hoping the robocops had a little bit of fun in the end... Anyone get to see?

It was so obvious there was going to be a bit of trouble. Town and Fortuna together, a sea of blue and red. "Dumb Dutch", as Ulli called them, in their wannabe-hoolie -black.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 10:57 - Jul 15 with 5276 viewsSWGF

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 10:22 - Jul 15 by Freddies_Ears

I'm hoping the robocops had a little bit of fun in the end... Anyone get to see?

It was so obvious there was going to be a bit of trouble. Town and Fortuna together, a sea of blue and red. "Dumb Dutch", as Ulli called them, in their wannabe-hoolie -black.

Is it a historic thing?

Dutch/German or specifically Utrecht/Fortuna?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 11:06 - Jul 15 with 5217 viewsOldsmoker

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 10:57 - Jul 15 by SWGF

Is it a historic thing?

You know very well it's an historic thing.
The Dutch and Polish rivalry with the Germans is way more intense than the Brits. The Dutch have never lost the hooligan element amongst their fans and the Ultras in many European states copy them.

We curbed our hooligans by rewarding them with seats at every match.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:02 - Jul 15 with 4946 viewslinhdi

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 10:57 - Jul 15 by SWGF

Is it a historic thing?

It's more that Dutch football still has this element, and banned fans can get to pre-season games quite easily. I'm pretty sure the police knew about this - they were utterly relaxed and uninterested when Town and Fortuna arrived, but hung around the Utrecht end throughout.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 4760 viewsnoggin

I hope Town fans stood side by side with our German friends.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:30 - Jul 15 with 4756 viewsSWGF

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:02 - Jul 15 by linhdi

It's more that Dutch football still has this element, and banned fans can get to pre-season games quite easily. I'm pretty sure the police knew about this - they were utterly relaxed and uninterested when Town and Fortuna arrived, but hung around the Utrecht end throughout.

Seems strange that they'd receive an invite if this was known to potentially be a problem.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:00 - Jul 15 with 4405 viewslinhdi

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:30 - Jul 15 by noggin

Yes - there was the home end, the Utrecht end (half of one end) and the other half was Fortuna and town, together. There's a great piece in the local paper about it today.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:19 - Jul 15 with 4351 viewskizaitfc

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:00 - Jul 15 by linhdi

Yes - there was the home end, the Utrecht end (half of one end) and the other half was Fortuna and town, together. There's a great piece in the local paper about it today.

https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball/fortuna/fortuna-duesseldorf-fanfreundschaft-

Link ^^^

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:32 - Jul 15 with 4284 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Chicken

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 23:54 - Jul 15 with 3761 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bit sad and disappointing, really.

Had a good laugh with some Utrecht lads when they came to Portman Rd a few years ago.

Have since met up with them/attended Utrecht games when visiting the city for their bi-annual records fairs (massive).

Utrecht is a beautiful little city.

Poll: W or W

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 11:34 - Jul 16 with 3424 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:30 - Jul 15 by noggin

I certainly didn't! had it away on my toes as soon as they started chucking stuff!

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:58 - Jul 16 with 3248 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:02 - Jul 15 by linhdi

Utrecht have a bit of a reputation, apparently. Some of our Dutch fans were surprised that they were included in the tournament because of it.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:45 - Jul 16 with 3023 viewsBelgianBlue

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 12:58 - Jul 16 by PhilTWTD

Utrecht have a bit of a reputation, apparently. Some of our Dutch fans were surprised that they were included in the tournament because of it.

Indeed. I can remember in my young days when Belgium fought Holland ( also some rivalry )they were the hardest on the dutch lot , along with Den Haag en Feyenoord.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:46 - Jul 16 with 3014 viewsJackPITFC

Got Pepperspray in my mouth and hair.
Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 17:09 - Jul 16 with 2855 viewsTractorCam

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:46 - Jul 16 by JackPITFC

Me too, all I did is appear at the fence to see what was going on. Must have been a cloud of it just floating around the area.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 17:14 - Jul 16 with 2829 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:46 - Jul 16 by JackPITFC

"Pepperspray"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 17:15 - Jul 16 with 2824 viewsActionMan

Anyone else sh*t themselves when them Utrecht fans started kicking off?! on 15:19 - Jul 15 by kizaitfc

https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball/fortuna/fortuna-duesseldorf-fanfreundschaft-

Link ^^^

Fantastic - would love to see them play here next season with an open ground so everyone can enjoy together. Class act.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024