Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is having relations with your cousin OK? 12:58 - Jul 13 with 2256 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 12:59 - Jul 13 with 2240 viewswkj

The irony of this colour distribution tho

[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:00]

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:05 - Jul 13 with 2200 viewsBigManBlue

Only if you don’t tell your sister.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:12 - Jul 13 with 2143 viewsCoco

Only if you’re Royalty.

Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups.
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 with 2127 viewsJ2BLUE

What about distant cousins? Asking for a friend.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:17 - Jul 13 with 2111 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

For the record, this is about first cousins only. Second and third are obviously permissible.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:19 - Jul 13 with 2096 viewsJ2BLUE

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:17 - Jul 13 by footers

For the record, this is about first cousins only. Second and third are obviously permissible.

Third permissible?

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:21 - Jul 13 with 2087 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:19 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

Third permissible?

Do you think she could be the woman to make you into a man, finally?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 2067 viewsyorkshire

Well this post isn’t going reaffirm any stereotypes about Ipswich fans is it
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 with 2066 viewsFtnfwest

It’s expanding the gene pool in Norfolk

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:29 - Jul 13 with 2053 viewsfooters

So far, the way the voting reads is: it's probably not OK to shag your cousin, but if they're really attractive you can go for it. If they're up for it too, then it's completely fine, and just because they're willing doesn't mean it'll be any good.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:30 - Jul 13 with 2045 viewsfooters

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:26 - Jul 13 by yorkshire

Well this post isn’t going reaffirm any stereotypes about Ipswich fans is it
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 13:27]

I'd just read a thread on Netmums earlier about this and was shocked so many people said it was fine! But maybe I'm that way inclined because my cousins aren't very attractive.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 14:23 - Jul 13 with 1920 viewspinewoodblueboy

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:30 - Jul 13 by footers

I'd just read a thread on Netmums earlier about this and was shocked so many people said it was fine! But maybe I'm that way inclined because my cousins aren't very attractive.

For a moment dear boy, i thought you had discovered your work colleague was in some way related to you and were seeking TWTD approval for continued flirty mind shenanigans
Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 16:41 - Jul 13 with 1797 viewsmojo

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 13:15 - Jul 13 by J2BLUE

No, long distant relationships never seem to work.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 17:02 - Jul 13 with 1749 viewsBloomBlue

Only if they are the same sex

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 18:53 - Jul 13 with 1610 viewsmrshallisfit

Yes. If you're not fussed whether they have more than 2 ears.

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 19:59 - Jul 13 with 1536 viewsGeoffSentence

My cousin? Go for it. She'll be delighted as she's a bit of a biffa.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 20:02 - Jul 13 with 1525 viewsgiant_ullaa

Woof!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry.
Poll: What cheaky move will the Russian navy pull in the channel?

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 22:24 - Jul 13 with 1401 viewsJeff_winger

The queen and Prince Phillip are cousins so it must be fine

Is having relations with your cousin OK? on 10:33 - Jul 14 with 1178 viewsfooters

This poll is now officially closed. My thanks to all who participated in what was a lively debate about slipping a length to your first cousin.

It seems Netmums and TWTD are at odds over this issue. While it was actively encouraged on that forum, TWTD has taken a tougher line in saying that it is not OK to pork a relative. However it may be permissible in some circumstances. Perhaps the poll would have read differently had we all had more attractive cousins. Food for thought.

Enjoy your Sunday, TWTD.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020