Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? 19:55 - Jul 12 with 6485 viewsGeoffSentence

Keroist he is a bumbling fool. How could anyone in their right mind want him in charge of the coutry?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 19:56 - Jul 12 with 4395 viewsThe_Last_Baron

He's a lot better than Hunt.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 19:58 - Jul 12 with 4384 viewsSuperblue95

I’m not in my right mind. Is it ok if I want him in charge? Purely for bantz of course

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:02 - Jul 12 with 4361 viewsFootballpete

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 19:56 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Wow, what a boast.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:04 - Jul 12 with 4358 viewsCoastalblue

He's the definition of a bluffing chancer, how did we as a country ever end up in this mess? We can't deserve this surely even if we do have some less than glorious moments in our past?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:11 - Jul 12 with 4335 viewsPJH

I think Trump wants him in charge so that is the main thing-I know that you said "in their right mind".
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:15 - Jul 12 with 4314 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 19:56 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

The whole thing is a 'Keane or Hurst' question.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:24 - Jul 12 with 4295 viewsFootballpete

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:15 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

The whole thing is a 'Keane or Hurst' question.

It's far worse than that. Both Keane and Hurst had shown competence in a different field.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:27 - Jul 12 with 4295 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone just tweeted this and I sort of get it if you are a gammon

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:29 - Jul 12 with 4277 viewsWD19

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:24 - Jul 12 by Footballpete

It's far worse than that. Both Keane and Hurst had shown competence in a different field.

More than that, its the Keane or Hurst question knowing that Megson is the alternative....
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:30 - Jul 12 with 4272 viewsFootballpete

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:27 - Jul 12 by ElderGrizzly

Someone just tweeted this and I sort of get it if you are a gammon

Bloody hell, being incapable of answering a question is now a virtue?? What a time to be alive! Turns out I'm brilliant at University Challenge!

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:44 - Jul 12 with 4232 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:24 - Jul 12 by Footballpete

In Keane's case the different field was press conferences and Hurst as PE teacher auditioning for a role in Grange Hill circa 1982.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:46 - Jul 12 with 4232 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:30 - Jul 12 by Footballpete

Bloody hell, being incapable of answering a question is now a virtue?? What a time to be alive! Turns out I'm brilliant at University Challenge!

So, in a couple of weeks we'll have not one, but TWO of our major political parties led by incompetent, lazy, racists who've been voted in by narrow section of hardcore cultists that'll likely appoint sycophants and mates to key jobs rather than anyone actually capable.

It's at times like this, I really wish I could go back in time and teach Ed Milliband how to eat a bacon sandwich competently.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 7:24]

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:00 - Jul 12 with 4197 viewsnoggin

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:46 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

So, in a couple of weeks we'll have not one, but TWO of our major political parties led by incompetent, lazy, racists who've been voted in by narrow section of hardcore cultists that'll likely appoint sycophants and mates to key jobs rather than anyone actually capable.

It's at times like this, I really wish I could go back in time and teach Ed Milliband how to eat a bacon sandwich competently.

Are you saying that Jeremy Corbyn is a racist?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:10 - Jul 12 with 4155 viewsWD19

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:00 - Jul 12 by noggin

Are you saying that Jeremy Corbyn is a racist?

Some of his ‘best friends’ are black.

Speaking of which, I shared a London Overground train with Diane Abbott last night. She asked me to pass her regards to everyone on TWTD.

66% of this post is true.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:13 - Jul 12 with 4145 viewsFootballpete

How different things might have been if when given the choice between " strong and steady" and a "coalition of chaos" the British public had not have opted for the latter.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:44 - Jul 12 with 4043 viewsRyorry

My heart breaks when I think of how diferent things might have been if John Smith hadn't died.

#GoneTooSoon

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:48 - Jul 12 with 4023 viewsvapour_trail

The folk electing this charlatan to lead our nation are the true enemies of the people.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 22:01 - Jul 12 with 3978 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:48 - Jul 12 by vapour_trail

The folk electing this charlatan to lead our nation are the true enemies of the people.

Both of them are utterly unfit for office. Boris is an out-an-out fraud showboating for the benefit of idiots and Rhyming-Slang is weaselly little t0sser who's spent a sizeable amount of his campaign shamelessly dogwhistling to the worst aspects pf the membership.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:19 - Jul 12 with 3852 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boo hoo.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:22 - Jul 12 with 3849 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:48 - Jul 12 by vapour_trail

Dry your eyes. Tory members just want out of the EU and if Boris gets us out they won't give a stuff.

Boris is very popular throughout the country and will win a general election against Corbyn. The fact the BBC and media are vehemently against Boris shows he is the choice they fear.

Let the good times roll!

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:33 - Jul 12 with 3825 viewsjeera

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:22 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Dry your eyes. Tory members just want out of the EU and if Boris gets us out they won't give a stuff.

Boris is very popular throughout the country and will win a general election against Corbyn. The fact the BBC and media are vehemently against Boris shows he is the choice they fear.

Let the good times roll!

"Dry your eyes". Is that your attempt to troll?

Some people just want a fecking grown-up to run the country and you and others who think like you seem to find it an unreasonable aspiration.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 00:09 - Jul 13 with 3782 viewslinhdi

"Anyone in their right mind". Um, he'll be elected by 160,000 Tory party members. That's 60,000 gammons plus 100,000 transferred UKIPpers.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 01:28 - Jul 13 with 3746 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:19 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Boo hoo.

What I'm taking from this is that you're cool with lazy, incomptent racists running the country.

On either side of the Commons.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 1:49]

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 01:31 - Jul 13 with 3735 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:22 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Let the good times roll!

I rather suspect htat Boris is about as popular 'thoughout the country' as Jezza is.

Outside of Politics Wonks, I really can;t find anyone with much positve to say about him. He's basically a more obviously racist Jeremy Corbyn.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 01:59 - Jul 13 with 3707 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 21:44 - Jul 12 by Ryorry

My heart breaks when I think of how diferent things might have been if John Smith hadn't died.

#GoneTooSoon

Which is kind of ironic...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024