Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On appeal 08:10 - Jul 12 with 3852 viewstroyse

Hi ino im waiting rsults appeal just worried about money for aug or sept montly onwards i ill all being well get my 150 month bk or watever just worried affording and coping in aug or sept as ino they can be slow deciding and me going dab worried about all it money mainly but alot for thing full stop
On appeal on 08:15 - Jul 12 with 3833 viewsfooters

Try not to worry too much about the future at the minute, mate. If you need financial support over the next few months I'm sure we can all pitch in to help. Don't stress and crack on with your appeal along with help from the organisations people have linked to on here.

Let us know how you're getting on and how we can help if things aren't looking great :)

All the best!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

On appeal on 08:15 - Jul 12 with 3829 viewsJ2BLUE

The go fund me should cover you for August, September and October shouldn't it?

Try not to worry mate, hopefully everything will be ok. You've done all you can and if there is any justice they will realise their mistake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

On appeal on 08:20 - Jul 12 with 3796 viewsfooters

On appeal on 08:15 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

Try not to worry mate, hopefully everything will be ok. You've done all you can and if there is any justice they will realise their mistake.

Unfortunately, the people responsible for this won't ever hold their hands up under their own volition- they know what they're doing, it's a disgrace. Only pressure from advocacy will result in any positive result. Thankfully for Troy he has the backing of some people well connected and ITK- sadly there are countless others who won't have that.

On appeal on 08:57 - Jul 12 with 3735 viewstroyse

On appeal on 08:15 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

Well its paying my season ticket off and helping to mid sept footie just worried about whole sit tbh sorry
On appeal on 09:01 - Jul 12 with 3726 viewstroyse

On appeal on 08:20 - Jul 12 by footers

Unfortunately, the people responsible for this won't ever hold their hands up under their own volition- they know what they're doing, it's a disgrace. Only pressure from advocacy will result in any positive result. Thankfully for Troy he has the backing of some people well connected and ITK- sadly there are countless others who won't have that.

Yh worried about whole of it mate ino can get dab and letters sent this has stressed me alot sorry yh just worry about if not sorted and sept onward and that footie aways got alot crap from twitterand that didn't help at all sorry
On appeal on 10:09 - Jul 12 with 3657 viewsJ2BLUE

On appeal on 08:57 - Jul 12 by troyse

Well its paying my season ticket off and helping to mid sept footie just worried about whole sit tbh sorry

Oh right, that's a good idea. No need to be sorry :)

Truly impaired.

On appeal on 12:20 - Jul 12 with 3561 viewstroyse

On appeal on 10:09 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

Oh right, that's a good idea. No need to be sorry :)

Am tho im pathetic
On appeal on 12:22 - Jul 12 with 3551 viewsfooters

On appeal on 12:20 - Jul 12 by troyse

Am tho im pathetic

Don't say that, Troy. You're not pathetic and none of this is your fault. We'll help you get through this tough time. Keep your chin up, mate- we're here for you!

Login to get fewer ads

On appeal on 12:23 - Jul 12 with 3542 viewsPJH

On appeal on 12:22 - Jul 12 by footers

Don't say that, Troy. You're not pathetic and none of this is your fault. We'll help you get through this tough time. Keep your chin up, mate- we're here for you!

Yes, I echo that.

Don't get down on yourself Troy, the people that make you feel like that are not worth it.
On appeal on 12:29 - Jul 12 with 3528 viewsBlueBadger

On appeal on 12:20 - Jul 12 by troyse

Am tho im pathetic

Only thing that's pathetic here is the DWP and their assessment process which has caused such needless distress and illness to yourself and thousands of others.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 16:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

On appeal on 12:35 - Jul 12 with 3505 viewsBlue_Armee

On appeal on 12:29 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

Only thing that's pathetic here is the DWP and their assessment process which has caused such needless distress and illness to yourself and thousands of others.

I just felt the need to add to this thread. I know nothing about the situation but I want to congratulate everybody who is supporting a fellow blue through a difficult time.

Well done to you all and good luck to you Troyce.

We really have got some of the best fans in the world

COYB

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

On appeal on 12:38 - Jul 12 with 3489 viewstroyse

On appeal on 12:22 - Jul 12 by footers

Thanks sorry yh stressed me alot and worried me
On appeal on 12:40 - Jul 12 with 3482 viewstroyse

On appeal on 12:23 - Jul 12 by PJH

Yes, I echo that.

Don't get down on yourself Troy, the people that make you feel like that are not worth it.

Thanks sorry just anxious and worried tbh dont need mean people not helping
On appeal on 12:41 - Jul 12 with 3477 viewstroyse

On appeal on 12:29 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

Yh sorry appeal and all worried me
On appeal on 12:42 - Jul 12 with 3471 viewstroyse

On appeal on 12:35 - Jul 12 by Blue_Armee

I just felt the need to add to this thread. I know nothing about the situation but I want to congratulate everybody who is supporting a fellow blue through a difficult time.

Well done to you all and good luck to you Troyce.

We really have got some of the best fans in the world

COYB

Thanks alot everyone just horrible worry that
On appeal on 12:55 - Jul 12 with 3450 viewsJ2BLUE

On appeal on 12:42 - Jul 12 by troyse

Thanks alot everyone just horrible worry that

One thing to remember is that the people being horrible to you are kids. They are too young or too stupid to know any better. At that age you have a view of your future and think it's impossible that your life could go in any way but the way you dream of. They are in for a big shock. You deal with challenges on a daily basis that they could never deal with. Whenever someone is horrible to you on Twitter you should just laugh at their stupidity and ignore them. They have no idea how the real world works. They have never worried about money and probably haven't had to pay a bill in their entire life.

Troyse you are a hero. They are not worth your time or worry. You saw how quickly that Jack took his picture down and changed his profile to private. Being behind a keyboard gives people a big mouth. They are cowards and idiots. You are neither of those.

Truly impaired.

On appeal on 15:25 - Jul 12 with 3357 viewsEdwardStone

On appeal on 12:55 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

One thing to remember is that the people being horrible to you are kids. They are too young or too stupid to know any better. At that age you have a view of your future and think it's impossible that your life could go in any way but the way you dream of. They are in for a big shock. You deal with challenges on a daily basis that they could never deal with. Whenever someone is horrible to you on Twitter you should just laugh at their stupidity and ignore them. They have no idea how the real world works. They have never worried about money and probably haven't had to pay a bill in their entire life.

Troyse you are a hero. They are not worth your time or worry. You saw how quickly that Jack took his picture down and changed his profile to private. Being behind a keyboard gives people a big mouth. They are cowards and idiots. You are neither of those.

Well said Mr J2...

Excellent post
On appeal on 15:55 - Jul 12 with 3335 viewsandyjr

Hero, great post!
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 15:56]

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

On appeal on 20:01 - Jul 12 with 3240 viewstroyse

Thanks mate sorry yh ill try hate myself at times worried tbh
On appeal on 20:14 - Jul 12 with 3213 viewswkj

On appeal on 20:01 - Jul 12 by troyse

Thanks mate sorry yh ill try hate myself at times worried tbh

Try not to, I know it's easy to be worried in this situation but you must keep calm, many people on your side.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

On appeal on 20:36 - Jul 12 with 3179 viewstroyse

On appeal on 20:14 - Jul 12 by wkj

Try not to, I know it's easy to be worried in this situation but you must keep calm, many people on your side.

Thanks cant help it sorry
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024