Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt 15:24 - Jul 11 with 4889 viewsWallingford_Boy

yeah his wages are something like 28k a week. madness

Signed as a left back for us. and was absolutely horrendous. looked like a boy trying to play mens football (even though he is 23/24). got dropped around october november time. Came back in to the team as a left midfielder after xmas and looked much better. God technically, very good cross on him, not the quickest but not slow, always tries his best though. Ended up scoring a few really important goals for us. Won the fans over by the end of the season and most wanted him to sign for us again.

RIP Sir Bobby

Oxford season ticket holder's view on Garbutt on 08:44 - Jul 12 with 314 viewsFPL_Tractor

If we play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 (which seem the most likely) i'm not sure Garbutt would be the left winger - left midfield and left wing are quite different roles i'd say - although perhaps PL feels he could coach him to fill that role. My guess is he's he's here mainly as a left back.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024