Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a quandary 11:11 - Jul 11 with 10499 viewsfooters

Part #673264 of the TWTD Moral Maze...

Should thinking of someone else while being intimate with your partner be considered cheating?

Now, the reason I ask this is that there is a lovely lady I work with who may be having a 'psychic affair' with yours truly. I don't want to cause any harm to her relationship by continuing to be a sexy distraction. For all I know, this sexual dissonance has already caused major rows.

I know I've thought about a lot of different things when 'on the job', like what to have for dinner, what I really should have said in that meeting, etc. But none of those things would be considered being unfaithful.

Am I wrong to be concerned?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:20]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Here's a quandry on 12:36 - Jul 11 with 3081 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 12:30 - Jul 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

I can only feel sorry for her, she's in for such disappointment ;-)

Speaking as a feminist, the myth of men with large penises being more attractive is just that, a myth.

Women prefer pleasure without pain, meaning my perfectly normal sized member will more than suffice.

#4inchesisaverage

Here's a quandry on 12:40 - Jul 11 with 3073 viewsSuperblue95

Here's a quandry on 11:54 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Assuming this is genuine (I have my doubts) then presumably there are ways you can steer clear of this person? After all, if you were at all interested in pursuing a married woman I assume you'd have already have done so.

I worked with a girl once who was in an unhappy relationship. She had my number, as most of us had each others numbers at work and one year after a Christmas party, where I'd never even spoke to her, she rang me after she'd got home asking if she could come to my place and telling me her boyfriend was asleep.

I declined and asked what on earth she thought she was doing. Hung up.

On the Monday morning, her bloke was waiting to punch my lights out. Fortunately I walked in with two mates which stopped it getting physical. He'd apparently woken up, heard her speaking to some bloke saying she was going to sneak round and he'd then had a row, taken her phone, saw my number.

I had literally no involvement with her ever and didn't even know she really knew of me, aside from being one of 30 people in the same office. The boyfriend started sending me threatening texts, turning up outside work, all sorts. She had told him the truth but he refused to believe I had played no part in it.

I guess if it can get that messy when you're not even aware you're involved then I dread to think what happens if you in anyway encourage it.

That is excellent

Bloke sounds a nut. No wonder she wanted to cop off with someone else

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Here's a quandry on 12:41 - Jul 11 with 3071 viewswkj

Here's a quandry on 12:36 - Jul 11 by footers

Speaking as a feminist, the myth of men with large penises being more attractive is just that, a myth.

Women prefer pleasure without pain, meaning my perfectly normal sized member will more than suffice.

#4inchesisaverage

Plus each inch in London is enhanced due to property values. 4 Inches in Cockfosters > 6 Inches in Burnley

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Here's a quandry on 12:53 - Jul 11 with 3058 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 12:41 - Jul 11 by wkj

Plus each inch in London is enhanced due to property values. 4 Inches in Cockfosters > 6 Inches in Burnley

What does that mean for renters such as myself? Zone 2, large Victorian property, probably worth 1-2m but I don't have exact figures as I don't work for the Daily Mail.

Here's a quandry on 12:54 - Jul 11 with 3055 viewswkj

Here's a quandry on 12:53 - Jul 11 by footers

What does that mean for renters such as myself? Zone 2, large Victorian property, probably worth 1-2m but I don't have exact figures as I don't work for the Daily Mail.

Dunno, we don't have rent-a-cock in saxmundam

Crybaby

Here's a quandry on 12:57 - Jul 11 with 3046 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Here's a quandry on 11:57 - Jul 11 by footers

Blimey! What happened in the end? If he refuses to believe the truth (which I can see why) then surely the situation continued?

And why do you have doubts? Are you implying I'm unattractive?

About 2 months later they split up.

I'm guessing from her behaviour towards me that they'd been unhappy for a while and she either cheated on him often or was trying to get him back for cheating, so it seemed like they were coming to the end anyway.

But it was ridiculous. I started getting in an hour early and leaving about 30 mins later with the big group of people that went down the pub from work. In fairness it made me quite a few kid in overtime money trying to avoid him!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Here's a quandry on 13:03 - Jul 11 with 3036 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 12:57 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

About 2 months later they split up.

I'm guessing from her behaviour towards me that they'd been unhappy for a while and she either cheated on him often or was trying to get him back for cheating, so it seemed like they were coming to the end anyway.

But it was ridiculous. I started getting in an hour early and leaving about 30 mins later with the big group of people that went down the pub from work. In fairness it made me quite a few kid in overtime money trying to avoid him!

Ahh. Yes, she must have been in a very desperate state to try it on with you ;) My heart goes out to her.

Here's a quandry on 13:18 - Jul 11 with 3014 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Here's a quandry on 13:03 - Jul 11 by footers

Ahh. Yes, she must have been in a very desperate state to try it on with you ;) My heart goes out to her.

I'll have you know that back in the day I was a regular gym user, not bad looking and could keep a reply under a couple of paragraphs.

I had hoped I was about the fifth bloke she called that night so my story would have been believable but weirdly she'd only called me. What was mad was that she'd never even so much as flirted with me or made any kind of comment. Literally just came from nowhere, which in hindsight made it seem so ridiculous to the boyfriend that he didn't believe me.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Login to get fewer ads

Here's a quandry on 13:24 - Jul 11 with 3006 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 13:18 - Jul 11 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'll have you know that back in the day I was a regular gym user, not bad looking and could keep a reply under a couple of paragraphs.

I had hoped I was about the fifth bloke she called that night so my story would have been believable but weirdly she'd only called me. What was mad was that she'd never even so much as flirted with me or made any kind of comment. Literally just came from nowhere, which in hindsight made it seem so ridiculous to the boyfriend that he didn't believe me.

One thing I think we can all learn from this thread and your story in particular is that it's no cake walk being attractive. Hopefully others will see the human side of the story and show support to those of us with debilitating levels of sexiness.

Here's a quandry on 14:11 - Jul 11 with 2985 viewsBlueBadger

Here's a quandry on 11:17 - Jul 11 by footers

Please read the OP properly and don't resort to 'clever' personal attacks. Thought you were better than that.

I await a mature reply.

He's not disappointed you're in a gay relationship, he's disappointed you're in one with Sprucey. You're worth a Dollers at least.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Here's a quandry on 14:17 - Jul 11 with 2976 viewsJ2BLUE

Here's a quandry on 14:11 - Jul 11 by BlueBadger

He's not disappointed you're in a gay relationship, he's disappointed you're in one with Sprucey. You're worth a Dollers at least.

Lets not go crazy

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Here's a quandry on 14:20 - Jul 11 with 2969 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 14:11 - Jul 11 by BlueBadger

Meh. I could do better.

Here's a quandry on 14:21 - Jul 11 with 2970 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 14:17 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

Lets not go crazy

I warned only yesterday that if this unappreciative attitude towards me continues I shall be taking my quality posting to Netmums instead. Think on.

Here's a quandry on 14:24 - Jul 11 with 2963 viewsWeWereZombies

Here's a quandry on 14:21 - Jul 11 by footers

I warned only yesterday that if this unappreciative attitude towards me continues I shall be taking my quality posting to Netmums instead. Think on.

So what username have you got in mind for Mumsnet? castlers? No, that's your one on ChessMums. isn't it?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Here's a quandry on 14:27 - Jul 11 with 2957 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 14:24 - Jul 11 by WeWereZombies

So what username have you got in mind for Mumsnet? castlers? No, that's your one on ChessMums. isn't it?

J2BLUE.

Here's a quandry on 14:28 - Jul 11 with 2955 viewswkj

My user name on Netmums is Mumas

Crybaby

Here's a quandry on 15:01 - Jul 11 with 2936 viewsWeWereZombies

Here's a quandry on 14:28 - Jul 11 by wkj

My user name on Netmums is Mumas

That's a coincidence, my username on Mothersactingoutmediavalpassionplays is mummers...

Here's a quandry on 16:19 - Jul 11 with 2914 viewshoppy

Here's a quandry on 11:25 - Jul 11 by giant_stow

Borderline, I'd say, but thats not very helpful.

Has she told you she thinks of you while shagging her fella? Pretty full on if so.

Bit like you thinking of your mum when shagging your sister...

Oh, no, sorry, that analogy doesn't work really, does it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Here's a quandry on 16:27 - Jul 11 with 2904 viewsNazemariner

Show her your Mr Johnson, and see what transpires from there.
Here's a quandry on 16:40 - Jul 11 with 2878 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 16:27 - Jul 11 by Nazemariner

Show her your Mr Johnson, and see what transpires from there.

I'll solve her backstop issue and we can then negotiate my withdrawal agreement :)

Here's a quandry on 16:50 - Jul 11 with 2854 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Here's a quandry on 11:44 - Jul 11 by footers

Thanks, mate- very good advice. I'll see what letting the old personal hygiene standards slip will do. No doubt the pheromones will only increase the sexual tension knowing my luck.

You need to fart, very loudly, preferably after a decent curry, in close proximity to said lady, then with all the dignity you can muster say “Pick the bones out of that one luv”. Worked for me mate.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Here's a quandry on 16:51 - Jul 11 with 2850 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Here's a quandry on 13:24 - Jul 11 by footers

One thing I think we can all learn from this thread and your story in particular is that it's no cake walk being attractive. Hopefully others will see the human side of the story and show support to those of us with debilitating levels of sexiness.

Would you like the contact details of my Texan Unicef nurse?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Here's a quandry on 16:58 - Jul 11 with 2845 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 16:50 - Jul 11 by StochesStotasBlewe

You need to fart, very loudly, preferably after a decent curry, in close proximity to said lady, then with all the dignity you can muster say “Pick the bones out of that one luv”. Worked for me mate.

Well, there is the company BBQ next week so there is an opportunity for something like that... How much potato salad does one need to consume to become extremely flatulent? I shall report back with findings!

Here's a quandry on 16:58 - Jul 11 with 2844 viewsfooters

Here's a quandry on 16:51 - Jul 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Would you like the contact details of my Texan Unicef nurse?

Sorry but I don't have any Bitcoin to spare.

Here's a quandry on 17:10 - Jul 11 with 2833 viewsWeWereZombies

Here's a quandry on 16:58 - Jul 11 by footers

Well, there is the company BBQ next week so there is an opportunity for something like that... How much potato salad does one need to consume to become extremely flatulent? I shall report back with findings!

I reckon if you immediately switch to a diet of baked beans, Abbot Ale and nothing else you should be ripe on the day. Would be a good idea to let Porton Down know your plan just to keep the possibility of an international incident to a minimum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024