Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IPTV 09:23 - Jul 9 with 2327 viewsallezlesbleus

Can anyone on here recommend a reliable IPTV company, as I need UK tv and sport channels for guests renting my holiday home in France?
IPTV on 09:27 - Jul 9 with 2317 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Our daughter is using 'TV When Away' while on a school trip. £3.99 a week I am told.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

IPTV on 12:51 - Jul 9 with 2228 viewshillbillies

I use Global: https://glsh.org.uk/

Pretty good support using Facebook too.
IPTV on 18:58 - Jul 9 with 2120 viewsJigsaw

IPTV on 12:51 - Jul 9 by hillbillies

I use Global: https://glsh.org.uk/

Pretty good support using Facebook too.

I’ll second this one, I have been using global for around 2 years now and they are good. Can have it set up in any box/fire stick, manage to get a decent stream for all Ppv plus live events including I follow. I think they also have a special offer still running for the next week too..
IPTV on 19:40 - Jul 9 with 2088 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do you still live out there yourself allez? Lovely part of the world you were in if I remember rightly (and easily reachable from the UK by car even for a shot trip - Normandy for anyone else wondering what I’m wittering on about).

You should ask Phil if you can post the details of your holiday home - I’m sure you’d get some interest.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

IPTV on 20:06 - Jul 9 with 2066 viewsallezlesbleus

IPTV on 19:40 - Jul 9 by Swansea_Blue

Do you still live out there yourself allez? Lovely part of the world you were in if I remember rightly (and easily reachable from the UK by car even for a shot trip - Normandy for anyone else wondering what I’m wittering on about).

You should ask Phil if you can post the details of your holiday home - I’m sure you’d get some interest.

Hi Swansea Blue

Yep, I'm still out in Normandy, not too far from Avranches, but often spend time in Dinan and Cap Frehel in Brittany.

I'm happy to offer a 10% discount to all Town fans, if Phil is OK with that...……..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024