Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning 12:47 - Jul 8 with 2787 viewsGuthrum

Hope nobody on here is losing their job.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:49 - Jul 8 with 2780 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Crikey, I thought the job losses that we announced were going to happen over a period of time, not immediate.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:52 - Jul 8 with 2763 viewsfooters

Aye. Work round the corner and have seen quite a few box carriers today. Trying to be all things to all men, it seems.

Might have to pop to the pub at lunch and see if it's more full than usual. For purely investigative purposes. Obviously.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:57 - Jul 8 with 2723 viewshomer_123

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:49 - Jul 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

Crikey, I thought the job losses that we announced were going to happen over a period of time, not immediate.

Deutsche Bank has been in problems for years - especially the investment side.

This has been coming for a 'long' time. Whilst I appreciate it's happened quickly following the announcement - it's not at all surprising and in reality, as I say, it's been on the cards for a long long time.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:58 - Jul 8 with 2700 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:57 - Jul 8 by homer_123

Deutsche Bank has been in problems for years - especially the investment side.

This has been coming for a 'long' time. Whilst I appreciate it's happened quickly following the announcement - it's not at all surprising and in reality, as I say, it's been on the cards for a long long time.

I appreciate that, just expected more time between the announcement and the execution.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 13:00 - Jul 8 with 2685 viewshomer_123

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 12:58 - Jul 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I appreciate that, just expected more time between the announcement and the execution.

Honestly, they are past it - even these loses could well be too late for them.

They've already tried going through numerous re-structures, re-branding and re-positioning pieces, notably for their investment banking side, so I'm not really that surprised.

I was expecting more loses to be fair....I think more will go.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:30 - Jul 8 with 2486 viewsPendejo

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 13:00 - Jul 8 by homer_123

Honestly, they are past it - even these loses could well be too late for them.

They've already tried going through numerous re-structures, re-branding and re-positioning pieces, notably for their investment banking side, so I'm not really that surprised.

I was expecting more loses to be fair....I think more will go.

At least it won't be the British Tax Payer bailing them out, will Angie and the Bundesbank be as helpful as HMG were with RBS etc?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:40 - Jul 8 with 2458 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:30 - Jul 8 by Pendejo

At least it won't be the British Tax Payer bailing them out, will Angie and the Bundesbank be as helpful as HMG were with RBS etc?

ECB beat them to it years ago I believe.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:45 - Jul 8 with 2447 viewsBloomBlue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:30 - Jul 8 by Pendejo

They will never fold the German taxpayer will bail them out if they have to. What they're trying to do with these cuts is prevent an RBS situation.
Login to get fewer ads

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:47 - Jul 8 with 2439 viewsunstableblue

Not directly related to Brexit, but a company in trouble, and reacting to changing dynamics of the financial markets.

Add this to the job losses and bank moves caused directly by Brexit, and the money that feeds Essex and South Suffolk from the City really will start to dry up. Ironically penalising some of the staunchest Leavers in the land.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:49 - Jul 8 with 2433 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 14:47 - Jul 8 by unstableblue

Not directly related to Brexit, but a company in trouble, and reacting to changing dynamics of the financial markets.

Add this to the job losses and bank moves caused directly by Brexit, and the money that feeds Essex and South Suffolk from the City really will start to dry up. Ironically penalising some of the staunchest Leavers in the land.

Every cloud....

Edit... https://corpwatch.org/article/bailing-out-germany-story-behind-european-financia
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 15:03]

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 15:08 - Jul 8 with 2379 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Read it and weep....
http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2019/02/its-not-brexit-but-deutsche-it-you-want-to-wor
http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2014/01/on-death-and-derivatives/

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 16:52 - Jul 8 with 2274 viewsStokieBlue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 15:08 - Jul 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Read it and weep....
http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2019/02/its-not-brexit-but-deutsche-it-you-want-to-wor
http://www.golemxiv.co.uk/2014/01/on-death-and-derivatives/

"Brexit can conceivably happen — though if it does and a general election returns a Corbyn government afterwards, then I think we will see engineered ‘regime change’ of the kind that we are used to allowing our rulers to impose upon Ukrainians, Iraqis, Libyans and Syrians, being imported into the heart of the Industrial North."

Fair and balanced.

Some valid points until that ending.

SB
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 16:54]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 16:58 - Jul 8 with 2254 viewsIllinoisblue

is it mostly those at the top who get fat bonuses getting the chop?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:01 - Jul 8 with 2246 viewsfactual_blue

We were at Kew Gardens last week. I kept seeing people with Merrill Lynch tee shirts on. Turns out they were 'community volunteers'. I couldn't help thinking their volunteering should actually be working in food banks, where they could apologise to all the people the greed of the bankers put out of their jobs and/or their homes.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:04 - Jul 8 with 2243 viewsfooters

One commentator has put it rather succinctly re: the bank itself...

“You do fcked up sht and it comes back on you,”

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:29 - Jul 8 with 2209 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 16:52 - Jul 8 by StokieBlue

"Brexit can conceivably happen — though if it does and a general election returns a Corbyn government afterwards, then I think we will see engineered ‘regime change’ of the kind that we are used to allowing our rulers to impose upon Ukrainians, Iraqis, Libyans and Syrians, being imported into the heart of the Industrial North."

Fair and balanced.

Some valid points until that ending.

SB
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 16:54]

....and to think he stands for the Green Party!

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:32 - Jul 8 with 2199 viewshampstead_blue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:04 - Jul 8 by footers

One commentator has put it rather succinctly re: the bank itself...

“You do fcked up sht and it comes back on you,”

Karma can be brutal.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:36 - Jul 8 with 2188 viewswkj

One of my boss's partner lost his job, thank fk his
personal equity wasn't tied up in her business or else 3/4 of my contracts would have been gone

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:48 - Jul 8 with 2163 viewsfactual_blue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:36 - Jul 8 by wkj

One of my boss's partner lost his job, thank fk his
personal equity wasn't tied up in her business or else 3/4 of my contracts would have been gone

She must have a lot of windows for you to clean.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 2158 viewswkj

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:48 - Jul 8 by factual_blue

She must have a lot of windows for you to clean.

As it happens cleaning windows is part of my job, and replacing them with Linux.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:32 - Jul 8 with 2047 viewsStokieBlue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 17:01 - Jul 8 by factual_blue

We were at Kew Gardens last week. I kept seeing people with Merrill Lynch tee shirts on. Turns out they were 'community volunteers'. I couldn't help thinking their volunteering should actually be working in food banks, where they could apologise to all the people the greed of the bankers put out of their jobs and/or their homes.

You do realise that the majority of people who work in a bank have nothing to do with those decisions?

It's like someone blaming you for civil service mistakes whilst you sit there enjoying your gold plated pension and moaning all day.

SB

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:40 - Jul 8 with 2037 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:32 - Jul 8 by StokieBlue

You do realise that the majority of people who work in a bank have nothing to do with those decisions?

It's like someone blaming you for civil service mistakes whilst you sit there enjoying your gold plated pension and moaning all day.

SB

More potential business at Kew gardens than food banks though I guess.
If I ever get roped in to robbing a bank I'll be sure to tell the court it wasn't my idea.

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:47 - Jul 8 with 2020 viewsStokieBlue

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:40 - Jul 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

More potential business at Kew gardens than food banks though I guess.
If I ever get roped in to robbing a bank I'll be sure to tell the court it wasn't my idea.

So your criticising people doing charity work because they work for a bank, possibly not even when anything happened.

This forum is utterly ridiculous sometimes.

SB

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 21:33 - Jul 8 with 1953 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rather brutal proceedings going on at Deutsche Bank this morning on 20:47 - Jul 8 by StokieBlue

So your criticising people doing charity work because they work for a bank, possibly not even when anything happened.

This forum is utterly ridiculous sometimes.

SB

It may have been a bit of a wind up post but any criticism would be directed at whoever it was that made them 'volunteer' somewhere that the bank might pick up business rather than where they could actually be useful.

Edit...I do get that in a lot of cases it's best not to think too hard about who you are working for though!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 21:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024