Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just very worried 08:53 - Jul 7 with 2252 viewstroyse

Hi just worried on and during and after mandorty review and appeal how im going manage 150 month from aug short as i know it takes time and not very hopeful and very anxious
Just very worried on 09:29 - Jul 7 with 2153 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Get some support from the organisations suggested and there is a good chance you will win the appeal. When you get the back payment we can all celebrate together. Hope you get enough to at least pay off the season ticket.
Get someone to download Mobdbro for you and all the sports channels are free plus you get to help stop telly money destroying football!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just very worried on 10:40 - Jul 7 with 2017 viewstroyse

Just very worried on 09:29 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Get some support from the organisations suggested and there is a good chance you will win the appeal. When you get the back payment we can all celebrate together. Hope you get enough to at least pay off the season ticket.
Get someone to download Mobdbro for you and all the sports channels are free plus you get to help stop telly money destroying football!

Thaks just unsure how to get the help worry about it sorry
Just very worried on 10:55 - Jul 7 with 1979 viewsJ2BLUE

Just very worried on 10:40 - Jul 7 by troyse

Thaks just unsure how to get the help worry about it sorry

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/how-to-appeal-against-a-disabi

Have a read through this mate.

It sounds like your appeal is set so now you need some advice from Citizens Advice.

Here are their contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

http://citizensadviceipswich.org.uk/

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Can you get someone to go with you or be there with you when you call them? Is your mum able to help you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just very worried on 11:19 - Jul 7 with 1906 viewsfactual_blue

Just very worried on 10:55 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/how-to-appeal-against-a-disabi

It sounds like your appeal is set so now you need some advice from Citizens Advice.

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Can you get someone to go with you or be there with you when you call them? Is your mum able to help you?

To help make sure Troyse's case is looked at in detail and a bit more urgently, contact the Jobcentre Plus district manager Julia Nix at

St Felix House
Silent Street
Ipswich
Suffolk
United Kingdom
IP1 1TF

or email
julia.nix@dwp.gov.uk

If your MP is Sandy Martin, contact him too sandy.martin.mp@parliament.uk

He'll raise your case with Julia Nix, and possibly even direct with the Ministers. If you've one of the tory MPs, I doubt they'll care too much.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just very worried on 11:25 - Jul 7 with 1875 viewswkj

Just very worried on 11:19 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

To help make sure Troyse's case is looked at in detail and a bit more urgently, contact the Jobcentre Plus district manager Julia Nix at

St Felix House
Silent Street
Ipswich
Suffolk
United Kingdom
IP1 1TF

or email
julia.nix@dwp.gov.uk

If your MP is Sandy Martin, contact him too sandy.martin.mp@parliament.uk

He'll raise your case with Julia Nix, and possibly even direct with the Ministers. If you've one of the tory MPs, I doubt they'll care too much.

Please do take all this advice on board Troy, while it is heartwarming the outpouring of support TWTD has shown, you shouldn't just let them make you a victim of austerity without putting up a fight. Ipswich DAB, Citizens Advice, and the advice Facters has offered you on this post will give you a fighting chance to have these numbskulls put it right for you.

Good luck Troy, up the town, lets stuff the broken system 5-0 lad

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Just very worried on 11:26 - Jul 7 with 1865 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hope the appeal goes well.

As I believe has been covered on another thread, get someone involved like the DAB at Tower Street or DAS at Martlesham Heath.

Trouble is with PIP/DLA, when you claim or have claim reassessed, you really have to answer the questions from a completely 'worst case scenario'.

I work with this all the time with my job and it's so stressful and destabilising for people.

This could also be a source of support/signposting. https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Get-Support

This may also be of some guidance.

http://dibservices.org.uk/sites/default/files/documents/8.what-do-if-you-are-tur

I'm more than happy to be contacted by DM to offer any kind of advocacy/information/support.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Just very worried on 11:52 - Jul 7 with 1785 viewsfactual_blue

Just very worried on 11:25 - Jul 7 by wkj

Please do take all this advice on board Troy, while it is heartwarming the outpouring of support TWTD has shown, you shouldn't just let them make you a victim of austerity without putting up a fight. Ipswich DAB, Citizens Advice, and the advice Facters has offered you on this post will give you a fighting chance to have these numbskulls put it right for you.

One of the people I mentioned in the post above drives a Porsche.
With an illegal number plate.

Just very worried on 12:07 - Jul 7 with 1724 viewswkj

Just very worried on 11:52 - Jul 7 by factual_blue

One of the people I mentioned in the post above drives a Porsche.
With an illegal number plate.

I am going to take a wild guess and assume Ipswich DAB is not the Porsche driver.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Just very worried on 12:33 - Jul 7 with 1658 viewsfactual_blue

Just very worried on 12:07 - Jul 7 by wkj

I am going to take a wild guess and assume Ipswich DAB is not the Porsche driver.

Would you like another guess?

Just very worried on 20:06 - Jul 7 with 1478 viewstroyse

Just very worried on 11:25 - Jul 7 by wkj

Thanks i will get try do one of them this week with mum and support
Just very worried on 20:08 - Jul 7 with 1470 viewstroyse

Just very worried on 10:55 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Thanks mate ill try get help with it this week gotta wait here from a social worker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024