Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) 12:22 - Jul 5 with 6400 viewsEdwardF

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:23 - Jul 5 with 3363 viewsSpruceMoose

Unlikely she's in love with you too, you big ugger.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:23 - Jul 5 with 3356 viewsNthQldITFC

not as hard as it used to be.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:24 - Jul 5 with 3351 viewswkj

a cost I havent budgeted for

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:25 - Jul 5 with 3342 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Expensive

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 3337 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

A shame when she gets a puncture and Halford's is closed.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 3337 viewsSamWhiteUK

Great football-related thread, this
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 3335 viewsSE1blue

best to have reflective sunglasses poolside.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 3325 viewsgiant_stow

a shame as she'll have to get her oats elsewhere (my libido has recently disappeared).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 3323 viewswkj

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 by SamWhiteUK

, football

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:28 - Jul 5 with 3311 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 by SamWhiteUK

Terrible comment.

, frustrating

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:36 - Jul 5 with 3287 viewsSitfcB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

a shame as she'll have to get her oats elsewhere (my libido has recently disappeared).

Your poor sister.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:37 - Jul 5 with 3278 viewsRyorry

Gay.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:41 - Jul 5 with 3261 viewsSitfcB

...a dream.

COYB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:43 - Jul 5 with 3254 viewsfooters

your brother she's really after.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jul 5 with 3245 viewsWD19

...generally OK during the off-season....
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:47 - Jul 5 with 3228 viewsSeablu

Just as well your dad does the nightshift at the Bernard Matthews factory?
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:49 - Jul 5 with 3218 viewsSE1blue

best to ask her for 6 consonants and 3 vowels.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:58 - Jul 5 with 3183 viewsFtnfwest

the season
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 with 3174 viewsfooters

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:49 - Jul 5 by SE1blue

best to ask her for 6 consonants and 3 vowels.

Can't believe she's married now. We'll never get a look in...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:00 - Jul 5 with 3173 viewsSuperblue95

About 5 minutes until your alarm goes off for work

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:02 - Jul 5 with 3164 viewsSuperblue95

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 by footers

Speak for yourself. I’ve been known to be a 6 when my hair is on fleek

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:04 - Jul 5 with 3151 viewsWeWereZombies

Best to be prepared to have your heart broken more than once yet still wonder why she pays you any attention at all.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:20 - Jul 5 with 3115 viewsSitfcB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 by footers

...and preggers.

COYB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:38 - Jul 5 with 3078 viewsJ2BLUE

a nervous wait as you find out if she has a penis

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 3068 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:38 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

a nervous wait as you find out if she has a penis

Really? That's where your mind went?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024