Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... 13:02 - Jul 4 with 1217 viewshoppy

Could anyone help me out to save me a bit of time. Which direction is it if I've only got time for a short flounce, and where would I need to go for a long flounce?

Thanks in advance.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:08 - Jul 4 with 1187 viewsSitfcB

Flounces on the football stuff don’t last very long.

If you want long haul go for Brexit/politics, they go for a while. Ageeees.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:12 - Jul 4 with 1169 viewsBigManBlue

Short flounce - new signings (or lack thereof), but be warned, I've already taken lead on centre-half. Pick your own position!

Long flounce - Brexit with a side of antisemintism, pro or contra it doesn't really matter.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 1142 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:08 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

Flounces on the football stuff don’t last very long.

If you want long haul go for Brexit/politics, they go for a while. Ageeees.

You sound like your are flouncing about flouncing.........
I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:26 - Jul 4 with 1134 viewsWeWereZombies

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:12 - Jul 4 by BigManBlue

Short flounce - new signings (or lack thereof), but be warned, I've already taken lead on centre-half. Pick your own position!

Long flounce - Brexit with a side of antisemintism, pro or contra it doesn't really matter.

I think fatigue has set though and Brexit and/or Corbyn flounces are becoming shorter, the best bet for long flounces going forward seem to be rubbish left behind at festivals and people ganging up on Boris Johnson.

For a short, sharp flounce just say Dairylea is your favourite cheese to see a short flounce and look for someone who as suggested that Murphy is not too old and we can afford him if you want something to flounce about.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:30 - Jul 4 with 1118 viewsBigManBlue

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:26 - Jul 4 by WeWereZombies

I think fatigue has set though and Brexit and/or Corbyn flounces are becoming shorter, the best bet for long flounces going forward seem to be rubbish left behind at festivals and people ganging up on Boris Johnson.

For a short, sharp flounce just say Dairylea is your favourite cheese to see a short flounce and look for someone who as suggested that Murphy is not too old and we can afford him if you want something to flounce about.

If I were to suggest that I can only drink red wine mixed 65/35 with coca-cola, would that be flounce-worthy?

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:53 - Jul 4 with 1070 viewsWeWereZombies

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:30 - Jul 4 by BigManBlue

If I were to suggest that I can only drink red wine mixed 65/35 with coca-cola, would that be flounce-worthy?

I think that's fine as long as you keep it to yourself, and preferably in the privacy of your own home. However, if you are suggesting that schools should start giving five year olds red wine with 35% coca cola in it I will flounce big time. Everyone knows that children of that age should have their red wine diluted with Panda cola...made with real pandas.

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:54 - Jul 4 with 1066 viewsBigManBlue

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:53 - Jul 4 by WeWereZombies

I think that's fine as long as you keep it to yourself, and preferably in the privacy of your own home. However, if you are suggesting that schools should start giving five year olds red wine with 35% coca cola in it I will flounce big time. Everyone knows that children of that age should have their red wine diluted with Panda cola...made with real pandas.

Some people like their red wine with coke....

Get over it.

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 14:00 - Jul 4 with 1056 viewsWeWereZombies

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:54 - Jul 4 by BigManBlue

Some people like their red wine with coke....

Get over it.

There must be a chemical cure for people like you, actually I've googled it.

Apparently it's 65% red wine and 35% coca cola.

Login to get fewer ads

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 14:01 - Jul 4 with 1052 viewsDarth_Koont

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 13:53 - Jul 4 by WeWereZombies

Good! I hate pandas ... bloody emo wasters.

Pronouns: He/Him

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 15:30 - Jul 4 with 1006 viewsGuthrum

Here is a shirt flounce:

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 15:41 - Jul 4 with 984 viewshampstead_blue

We;ve not had a 'vegan v everyone else' flounce for a while.

If that isn't your bag then just say anything bad about Corbyn. Loads to chose from.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I've not been on here so much recently as I've been busy... on 17:51 - Jul 4 with 922 viewshoppy

Thanks all. I'll see if I can fit a quick flounce in tomorrow.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024