Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... 09:44 - Jul 4 with 580 viewsSwansea_Blue

...and then May takes a jolly up to Scotland to say that we should keep together this Union they're doing their best to break apart.

Oh well. I'm orf for a ham sandwich.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 09:46 - Jul 4 with 557 viewsGlasgowBlue

The leadership hopefuls, MPs and members see to be doing their level best to destroy what’s left of the Conservative party.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 09:53 - Jul 4 with 542 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 09:46 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

The leadership hopefuls, MPs and members see to be doing their level best to destroy what’s left of the Conservative party.

Yes, I was being a bit harsh to bicycle horn man there - his efforts seem far more worthy in comparison.

I see Gauke has spoken out in the Guardian today after his recent vote of no confidence. Comes to something when serving Cabinet Minister publish open attacks own their own side in the Guardian. Link here for those who haven't seen it - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/03/minister-predicts-his-own-sacki

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 10:00 - Jul 4 with 526 viewsWeWereZombies

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 09:53 - Jul 4 by Swansea_Blue

Yes, I was being a bit harsh to bicycle horn man there - his efforts seem far more worthy in comparison.

I see Gauke has spoken out in the Guardian today after his recent vote of no confidence. Comes to something when serving Cabinet Minister publish open attacks own their own side in the Guardian. Link here for those who haven't seen it - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/03/minister-predicts-his-own-sacki

'Gauke continued: “Rather than recognising the challenges of a fast-changing society require sometimes complex responses, that we live in a world of trade-offs, that easy answers are usually false answers, we have seen the rise of the simplifiers.

“Those grappling with complex problems are not viewed as public servants but as engaged in a conspiracy to seek to frustrate the will of the public.'

See also supporters who assume that all a club needs to do is splash out on transfers, a la Derby, to find instant success...a la Derby...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Fox hunting the topic of the day for Tory Leader hopefuls... on 11:25 - Jul 4 with 473 viewsGuthrum

A dog whistle for one section (and by no means all) of the Conservative Party. They'll be promising a vote on the death penalty next.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024