Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty poor show from the East Of England 13:31 - Jul 3 with 1132 viewsGeoffSentence

Also the West Country and surprisingly London, when it comes to spawning superstar English Lionesses

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48801235

Come on young chaps, those of you with some decent footballing genetics should be working a little harder to get some good East Anglian stock into the footballing fold.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:34 - Jul 3 with 1096 viewsartsbossbeard

My Ipswich based club has 3x girls teams. 2 already and 1 starting this season, the interest is there.

Don't forget there's nothing to stop girls playing for a boys team either.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:38 - Jul 3 with 1076 viewsclive_baker

As soon as my little girl can walk I'll be sticking a ball at her feet.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:48 - Jul 3 with 1038 viewstextbackup

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:34 - Jul 3 by artsbossbeard

My Ipswich based club has 3x girls teams. 2 already and 1 starting this season, the interest is there.

what team is that mate?

nothing goes earlier than under 10's at mo as far as I can find. mine does that Suffolk wildcats up at kesgrave high school, linked in with kesgrave kestrals

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:00 - Jul 3 with 1008 viewsSlambo

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:48 - Jul 3 by textbackup

what team is that mate?

nothing goes earlier than under 10's at mo as far as I can find. mine does that Suffolk wildcats up at kesgrave high school, linked in with kesgrave kestrals

Pretty sure Chantry Grasshoppers have a girl's side..?

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 990 viewsIpswichKnight

Didn't one of the ITFC Ladies U21's get called up to England Ladies age group at the end of last season? We do seem to have some talent coming through our Ladies team don't forget they hammered Man City's U21's and only lost in the last minute to Arsenal both of whom are running WSL team and have a huge budget compared to us.
Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:24 - Jul 3 with 967 viewsartsbossbeard

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:48 - Jul 3 by textbackup

what team is that mate?

Ipswich Exiles mate.

Little "mini" football and up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:29 - Jul 3 with 951 viewsSitfcB

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 13:34 - Jul 3 by artsbossbeard

Hmmm, are you there on Friday nights down Bourne Vale?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:45 - Jul 3 with 915 viewsartsbossbeard

Pretty poor show from the East Of England on 14:29 - Jul 3 by SitfcB

Hmmm, are you there on Friday nights down Bourne Vale?

Not me, no.

Think it's the little mini presently and that the 4-5yrs old.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024