Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? 20:37 - Jul 2 with 1623 viewsSimonds92

Bronze massively suspect for both goals, effectively very similar player to Kyle Walker imo
Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:42 - Jul 2 with 1594 viewschristiand

Agree, she’ll know she should have done better with both goals. Looks like England have Ipswich's problem where they just don’t do enough to stop crosses coming into the penalty area. Nevertheless, a good game though, think there’ll be more goals.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:45 - Jul 2 with 1568 viewsfactual_blue

No gold for Bronze then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:48 - Jul 2 with 1549 viewsTrequartista

Not sure why our best attacking player is playing right-back in a 4-4-2, we have got skilful players but not sure Phil Neville knows what he's doing.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:51 - Jul 2 with 1528 viewsSwailsey

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:48 - Jul 2 by Trequartista

Not sure why our best attacking player is playing right-back in a 4-4-2, we have got skilful players but not sure Phil Neville knows what he's doing.

Re. the OP - of course we can.

And re. the Neville comment: I think it made sense to start that way but it hasn’t worked - Bronze and Parris need to be linking up and can’t in this formation. I imagine (and hope!) he’ll switch it back at half time.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:02 - Jul 2 with 1476 viewsSuperblue95

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:45 - Jul 2 by factual_blue

No gold for Bronze then?

It’s the third place play off for her

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:06 - Jul 2 with 1455 viewschristiand

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 20:51 - Jul 2 by Swailsey

Re. the OP - of course we can.

And re. the Neville comment: I think it made sense to start that way but it hasn’t worked - Bronze and Parris need to be linking up and can’t in this formation. I imagine (and hope!) he’ll switch it back at half time.

Yes, I was thinking the same. That right side with Parris and Bronze has been dynamic during this tournament. Although Daly is a decent player and probably more defensive, we’ve lost that attacking intent and threat. Equally, our left side has been a bit of a weakness and the Americans have exploited that.

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:08 - Jul 2 with 1441 viewsStokieBlue

Yet she's widely regarded as one of the best players in the world and the best in her position.

Perhaps best not to draw sweeping conclusions from 45 minutes?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:12 - Jul 2 with 1429 viewschristiand

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:08 - Jul 2 by StokieBlue

Yet she's widely regarded as one of the best players in the world and the best in her position.

Perhaps best not to draw sweeping conclusions from 45 minutes?

SB

You’re entitled to make an opinion. He’s not slating Bronze as a poor player, just saying she could have done better with their two goals, which she could have.

Login to get fewer ads

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:16 - Jul 2 with 1407 viewsStokieBlue

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:12 - Jul 2 by christiand

You’re entitled to make an opinion. He’s not slating Bronze as a poor player, just saying she could have done better with their two goals, which she could have.

That's not true.

He literally likened her to another player he knew well on the basis of 45 minutes.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:21 - Jul 2 with 1397 viewschristiand

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:16 - Jul 2 by StokieBlue

That's not true.

He literally likened her to another player he knew well on the basis of 45 minutes.

SB

What another England international fullback? I can see now how you came to your conclusion. We can all see Bronze is a very good player, but everybody makes mistakes even at the very top level.

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:47 - Jul 2 with 1327 viewsSimonds92

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:16 - Jul 2 by StokieBlue

That's not true.

SB

I have only watched her play every game at this and the last world cup but yes i get that's a limited amount of exposure. However, for me she's suspect defensively, her pace and power get her out of situations a lot of the time and she's fantastic going forward. But in the big games you need to not switch off at any point and it will cost us as it stands.
Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:54 - Jul 2 with 1309 viewssoclopath

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:12 - Jul 2 by christiand

Not enough time practicing penalties 3 saved in 3.
Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:56 - Jul 2 with 1299 viewsclive_baker

I've not seen much of the England team but she is particularly garbage on todays evidence.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 22:41 - Jul 2 with 1223 viewssparks

Are we allowed to criticise players in this game? on 21:56 - Jul 2 by clive_baker

I've not seen much of the England team but she is particularly garbage on todays evidence.

Stokes was the one at fault for second goal.

Bright is a liability. Her choice of dangerous over-clever passes which go wrong about once in every 3 attempts are a major issue.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024