Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? 19:12 - Jun 30 with 5674 viewsOldsmoker

After all, he might be our next PM.

Boris Piccaninny Watermelon Letterbox Cake B*mboys Haircut Inconclusive-Cocaine-Event Wall-Spaffer F*ck-Business Get-Off-My-F*cking-Laptop Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/30/boris-johnson-says-hair-ga

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 19:14 - Jun 30 with 4775 viewsSpruceMoose

Should have tax dodging in there somewhere too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:17 - Jun 30 with 4727 viewsfactual_blue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 19:14 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

Should have tax dodging in there somewhere too.

Boris Piccaninny Tax-Dodging Watermelon Letterbox Water Cannon Cake B*mboys Haircut Inconclusive-Cocaine-Event Wall-Spaffer French Turds F*ck-Business Get-Off-My-F*cking-Laptop Nazanin Bus Modeller Zaghari-Ratcliffe Johnson
[Post edited 30 Jun 2019 20:20]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:22 - Jun 30 with 4711 viewsJ2BLUE

Sure, if you're 5.

And all this time I thought that 'target demographic' thing was an insult

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:43 - Jun 30 with 4672 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:17 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

Boris Piccaninny Tax-Dodging Watermelon Letterbox Water Cannon Cake B*mboys Haircut Inconclusive-Cocaine-Event Wall-Spaffer French Turds F*ck-Business Get-Off-My-F*cking-Laptop Nazanin Bus Modeller Zaghari-Ratcliffe Johnson

You missed out 'Lying'...

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:54 - Jun 30 with 4651 viewsfactual_blue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:43 - Jun 30 by Tangledupin_Blue

You missed out 'Lying'...

No I didn't.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 22:12 - Jun 30 with 4591 viewsRocky

Give the bloke a break ffs.
no evidence that he was a wall-spaffer.
So far.
Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 22:18 - Jun 30 with 4569 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:22 - Jun 30 by J2BLUE

Sure, if you're 5.

I'm loving all the people who said I was obsessed by Corbyn, starting twenty Boris threads every single day.

Herbie's started more Boris threads in a week than I have Corbyn threads in a year.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 22:29 - Jun 30 with 4555 viewsjaykay

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 22:18 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

I'm loving all the people who said I was obsessed by Corbyn, starting twenty Boris threads every single day.

Herbie's started more Boris threads in a week than I have Corbyn threads in a year.

you still managed to get in a post about corbyn when its about boris

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 23:31 - Jun 30 with 4521 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 22:18 - Jun 30 by GlasgowBlue

Corbyn has no chance of being PM though Glassers.

I imagine Herbie is feeling how you would be feeling on the eve of Corbyn moving into number 10.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 06:25 - Jul 1 with 4471 viewsFelstow1978

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:17 - Jun 30 by factual_blue

Or just Canute for short

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 07:47 - Jul 1 with 4439 viewsWeWereZombies

Marcus MINUSCULUS Publicani evadentes B * PEPO Letterbox tormentum aquam crustulam-LAEVIS mboys TONSUS Cocaine-Vicis Spaffer Wall-Gallico-Turds F * ck Business Get-off-F mea, * cking Nazanin velit, eu-Modeller Zaghari Ratcliffus Cicero

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 08:25 - Jul 1 with 4407 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 23:31 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

I imagine Herbie is feeling how you would be feeling on the eve of Corbyn moving into number 10.

Re your first point. Up until very recently, most polls had Labour ahead since May’s disastrous General election campaign. Even now, in the event if a hung Parliament, Labour has a decent chance of forming a coalition with the likes of the SNP.

Re point two. I’m sure he does, and I believe he is right to be concerned. However, he doesn’t have posters asking him what his “endgame” is or telling him he is obsessed by Boris. He probably doesn’t think twice about making another “Boris post” knowing full well that the Boris fanboys will dogpile him or accuse him of weaponising Boris’ Racism.

I’m just finding all of this rather ironic.

Iron Lion Zion

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 08:32 - Jul 1 with 4404 viewsHerbivore

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 23:31 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

Glassers needs to stop obsessing over me, frankly. I don't respond to his posts and I've made it clear to him I have no wish to engage with him. And yet he feels the need to talk about me constantly, even in a thread like this that I've not been a part of. It's rather odd.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 8:38]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 08:53 - Jul 1 with 4370 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 08:32 - Jul 1 by Herbivore

Glassers needs to stop obsessing over me, frankly. I don't respond to his posts and I've made it clear to him I have no wish to engage with him. And yet he feels the need to talk about me constantly, even in a thread like this that I've not been a part of. It's rather odd.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 8:38]

I’m not obsessing over you Herbie. You have legitimate concerns over a Johnson premiership and post proportionately to how you feel about the possibility of it happening. I take no issue with you on this.

Iron Lion Zion

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:39 - Jul 1 with 4253 viewsjeera

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 20:22 - Jun 30 by J2BLUE

Sure, if you're 5.

Oi. I must be 5 then.

What's wrong with the piece there? He's used repetition to drum in some of the crap BJ has come out with so far.

You're just not his demographic pal.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:42 - Jul 1 with 4249 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:39 - Jul 1 by jeera

Oi. I must be 5 then.

What's wrong with the piece there? He's used repetition to drum in some of the crap BJ has come out with so far.

You're just not his demographic pal.

Who is the comedian of choice for the Young Benters type? Jethro?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 16:43]

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:43 - Jul 1 with 4245 viewsjeera

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:42 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Who is the comedian of choice for the Young Benters type? Jethro?
[Post edited 1 Jul 2019 16:43]

J2 used to be fun. i dunno what happened.

It seems to be since he started mixing with you and Footers types.

You've ruined him.

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:44 - Jul 1 with 4236 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:43 - Jul 1 by jeera

You've ruined him.

He's nothing to do with us. Despite his begging we have kept him out of the LeftyBumFest.

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:44 - Jul 1 with 4235 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:07 - Jul 1 with 4223 viewsHolyGoalie

Hahahaha zzz

more like Borris The Savior of Brexit Johnson

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:34 - Jul 1 with 4194 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 16:43 - Jul 1 by jeera

You've ruined him.

Unwillingly mixing with them.

I don't remember being fun though to be honest.

Truly impaired.

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:43 - Jul 1 with 4179 viewsHolyGoalie

Oh Herbie, giving the drive by downers again. Brexit soon, will be the best patch yet

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:46 - Jul 1 with 4172 viewsjeera

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:07 - Jul 1 by HolyGoalie

Hahahaha zzz

more like Borris The Savior of Brexit Johnson

Which of the descriptors do you disagree with?

All are terms associated with the man in one way or another.

Not much to be proud of there really is there.

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:47 - Jul 1 with 4170 viewsjeera

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:34 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

Unwillingly mixing with them.

I don't remember being fun though to be honest.

You're not helping bud.

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:48 - Jul 1 with 4164 viewsJ2BLUE

Is this satirical name for Boris Johnson fair? on 17:47 - Jul 1 by jeera

You're not helping bud.

Sorry

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024