Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? 16:21 - Jun 27 with 949 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:25 - Jun 27 with 933 viewsSpruceMoose

Can we have an 'I'd only vote Labour to avert Brexit' option please J2?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:27 - Jun 27 with 926 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:25 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Can we have an 'I'd only vote Labour to avert Brexit' option please J2?

You bastard. I was just sitting back and admiring a poll done properly for once and you ruin it.

Truly impaired.

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:29 - Jun 27 with 917 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:27 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

You bastard. I was just sitting back and admiring a poll done properly for once and you ruin it.

Well, after I posted that I realised it was probably asking for an answer that for something your poll wasn't trying to establish, so feel free to ignore it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:32 - Jun 27 with 900 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:29 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Well, after I posted that I realised it was probably asking for an answer that for something your poll wasn't trying to establish, so feel free to ignore it.

No, that would have been useful but as I had already used all ten options I didn't bother considering anything else.

Truly impaired.

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:35 - Jun 27 with 889 viewsElderGrizzly

Better off voting Lib Dem surely :) party on the up, rather than a party in decline

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:02 - Jun 27 with 728 viewsBigManBlue

I’d vote for the blue power ranger to avoid a Boris led government.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:08 - Jun 27 with 710 viewsStokieBlue

Why isn't there a vote Lib Dem to avoid a Boris or Corbyn government option?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:25 - Jun 27 with 673 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:08 - Jun 27 by StokieBlue

Why isn't there a vote Lib Dem to avoid a Boris or Corbyn government option?

SB

You get 10 options and Labour are the official opposition. They are also the most likely to be the biggest challenge the Conservatives face.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:33 - Jun 27 with 659 viewsStokieBlue

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:25 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

You get 10 options and Labour are the official opposition. They are also the most likely to be the biggest challenge the Conservatives face.

Yeah but all the options are sh*te.

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

Interestingly the Lib Dems were only 2% behind Labour in the polls today and 4% behind the Tories. The main parties have screwed this up massively.

I do find it interesting that JC is still losing your poll though.

SB
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 22:34]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:41 - Jun 27 with 642 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:33 - Jun 27 by StokieBlue

Yeah but all the options are sh*te.

Quantity doesn't equal quality.

Interestingly the Lib Dems were only 2% behind Labour in the polls today and 4% behind the Tories. The main parties have screwed this up massively.

I do find it interesting that JC is still losing your poll though.

SB
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 22:34]

Feel free to make your own!

Truly impaired.

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 22:45 - Jun 27 with 636 viewsDarth_Koont

Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government? on 16:35 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

Better off voting Lib Dem surely :) party on the up, rather than a party in decline

And a party that only gets balls when there's nowhere else to go.

FWIW I think they're right with their Remain position but easy enough when you're otherwise irrelevant anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024