Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus retiring..... 14:38 - Jun 27 with 928 viewsJamestownPrince

Marcus retiring..... on 14:44 - Jun 27 with 894 viewsartsbossbeard

Top man is Marcus.

His book about his battle with depression is a very decent poolside holiday read.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Marcus retiring..... on 14:46 - Jun 27 with 883 viewshampstead_blue

Top player and lovely guy.

He's done a great job to last this long. Reminds me of Goochie but without the fitness gene.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Marcus retiring..... on 15:00 - Jun 27 with 824 viewsSteve_M

One of the best British players of the modern era, England have never quite manged to replace him as an opener (although in hindsight Cook & Strauss looks better than it felt at the time) and he's still had another 14 years playing for Somerset. And that's before considering the work he has done in terms of public awareness of mental health issues.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/oct/15/the-spin-marcus-trescothick-change

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Marcus retiring..... on 16:38 - Jun 27 with 689 viewsjimmyvet

Marcus retiring..... on 15:00 - Jun 27 by Steve_M

One of the best British players of the modern era, England have never quite manged to replace him as an opener (although in hindsight Cook & Strauss looks better than it felt at the time) and he's still had another 14 years playing for Somerset. And that's before considering the work he has done in terms of public awareness of mental health issues.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2013/oct/15/the-spin-marcus-trescothick-change

Top player Top Guy England have never replaced him will be missed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024