Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) 10:10 - Jun 27 with 4143 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:17 - Jun 27 with 4116 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, would offer a good option on left hand sude

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 4096 viewsITFC_Forever

From what he has said, it sounds like he would prefer a northern club.....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 27 with 4077 viewsKieran_Knows

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:22 - Jun 27 by ITFC_Forever

That's what I thought, although I'm sure money and the length of contract would come in to play (and you'd like to think we can out muscle most League 1 teams (and certainly League 2 teams) in terms of weekly wage.

Tranmere would be a good bet though I reckon.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:00 - Jun 27 with 3981 viewsMaySixth

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 27 by Kieran_Knows

That's what I thought, although I'm sure money and the length of contract would come in to play (and you'd like to think we can out muscle most League 1 teams (and certainly League 2 teams) in terms of weekly wage.

Lots of clubs talking to him, we are the biggest

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:03 - Jun 27 with 3955 viewsBrixtonBlue

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:17 - Jun 27 by itfcjoe

Yep, would offer a good option on left hand sude

You reckon he can make the step up to league 1 though?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 27 with 3902 viewsFifeITFC

What does anyone know or have seen of his to qualify him as a "great signing"?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:24 - Jun 27 with 3862 viewsMaySixth

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 27 by FifeITFC

What does anyone know or have seen of his to qualify him as a "great signing"?

I've seen him about 8 times over the years and always impressed - 3 times last season.

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:24 - Jun 27 with 3865 viewsDecageBruce

My Bury supporting mate says he is their best player by far and too good for that league. But then my Shrewsbury supporting mate said that about Nolan last year.

Having looked at the highlights (I know, I know), he looks like he could be a real asset alongside Judge and hopefully the lure of assisting the League 1 top scorer next year might persuade him
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:25 - Jun 27 with 3850 viewsmoughm

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:37 - Jun 27 with 3805 viewsBiGDonnie

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 27 by Kieran_Knows

Tranmere have already signed a couple of wingers this summer.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:46 - Jun 27 with 3756 viewsSouperJim

Opportunity to earn more than you will anywhere else, fair possibility of playing championship football by the end of the contract and presumably another wage increase with it... reckon that would be hard for any league two player to resist?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:56 - Jun 27 with 3707 viewsSE1blue

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:25 - Jun 27 by moughm

That is great dribbling and he looks comfortable with the ball at his feet, but the defending he’s faced...

Makes our back four look solid.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 12:56 - Jun 27 with 3577 viewsgordon

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 10:22 - Jun 27 by ITFC_Forever

To be fair, the centre of Ipswich does a passable impression of north midlands market town post-industrial decline.
Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:15 - Jun 27 with 3320 viewsmoughm

Fake News ?

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:22 - Jun 27 with 3277 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:15 - Jun 27 by moughm

Fake News ?

Someone else did mention this on Twitter as well. Seems like he is in the building. Wonder if he will sign though?

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:28 - Jun 27 with 3248 viewsflimflam

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:15 - Jun 27 by moughm

Fake News ?

Dont use twitter but that account seems legit to me.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 16:39 - Jun 27 with 3202 viewsScuzzer

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 12:56 - Jun 27 by gordon

To be fair, the centre of Ipswich does a passable impression of north midlands market town post-industrial decline.

More like a eastern European town with post-industrial decline.

Established 1968

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 21:53 - Jun 27 with 2705 viewsKeaneish

Danny Mayor - would be a great free transfer signing (n/t) on 11:24 - Jun 27 by DecageBruce

My Bury supporting mate says he is their best player by far and too good for that league. But then my Shrewsbury supporting mate said that about Nolan last year.

Having looked at the highlights (I know, I know), he looks like he could be a real asset alongside Judge and hopefully the lure of assisting the League 1 top scorer next year might persuade him

He's right footed. Does he always play / prefer to play on the left?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024