Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would you like Town to win the league 12:59 - Jun 25 with 862 viewsNW10_Tractor

How would you like Town to win the league

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

How would you like Town to win the league on 12:59 - Jun 25 with 850 viewsSuperblue95

Why would anyone choose second?

Or the Play Offs for that matter

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How would you like Town to win the league on 13:01 - Jun 25 with 841 viewsJ2BLUE

How would you like Town to win the league on 12:59 - Jun 25 by Superblue95

Why would anyone choose second?

Or the Play Offs for that matter

Play offs are the best way to go up but if we got promoted we might have a very narrow window whee momentum could make up for the lack of funds so giving Lambert maximum time to prepare would be key.

Winning the league for me.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How would you like Town to win the league on 13:02 - Jun 25 with 831 viewsTractorCam

How would you like Town to win the league on 13:01 - Jun 25 by J2BLUE

Play offs are the best way to go up but if we got promoted we might have a very narrow window whee momentum could make up for the lack of funds so giving Lambert maximum time to prepare would be key.

Winning the league for me.

It should always be winning the league, meaning you're the best team in the league. Obviously play offs would be brilliant too, 2nd is a bit random.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

How would you like Town to win the league on 13:06 - Jun 25 with 813 viewsBigManBlue

Hate to be a pedant, but if the question is "how would you like Town to win the league" then isn't there only one valid answer?

Unless you're a budgie, I'm not sure coming 2nd, winning the playoffs or just taking part counts as "winning the league".
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 13:07]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

How would you like Town to win the league on 13:12 - Jun 25 with 784 viewsGuthrum

Make it a hat-trick of third-tier trophies.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024