Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... 07:32 - Jun 24 with 2831 viewsBlueBoots

A reminder of our squad at the end of the transfer window last August...

Bialkowski
Gerken

Spence
Emmanuel

Knudsen
Kenlock

Nsiala
Woolfenden

Chambers
Donacien

Skuse
Chalobah

Huws
Dozzell

Edwards
Ward

Harrison
Jackson

Nolan
Sears

Edun
Roberts

(Downes, Nydam, Morris, Folami, Cotter, Bishop, Adeyemi & Rowe all still available too...)

...and what we have at moment...

Holy
Bialkowski (?)

Emmanuel
Donacien

Kenlock
Nydam

Nsiala
Ndaba

Chambers
Woolfenden

Skuse
Downes

Nolan
Huws

Edwards
Lankester

Norwood
Jackson

Bishop
Dozzell

Roberts
Rowe

(Judge and Sears returning from injuries - Morris, Folami, Cotter and El Mizouni youngsters that have all made their debuts already...)

I'm hoping Lambert gets some of the Clarke (and maybe Mings and Webster) windfall to invest in a defender or two that turn out to be as good as them!

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 07:41 - Jun 24 with 2777 viewsipswichtillidie

Looking at the squad, big holes in the CB, LB and striking department. Be interesting to see if any trial players turn up today. Maybe some more transfer news as well. Bart do be confirmed so I’d expect news of another keeper coming in at the very least.
On a side note will Huws, Lancaster be involved today.

Gav

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 07:59 - Jun 24 with 2711 viewsBlueBoots

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 07:41 - Jun 24 by ipswichtillidie

Looking at the squad, big holes in the CB, LB and striking department. Be interesting to see if any trial players turn up today. Maybe some more transfer news as well. Bart do be confirmed so I’d expect news of another keeper coming in at the very least.
On a side note will Huws, Lancaster be involved today.

Not sure about Huws, but thought he just had a minor setback...

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:15 - Jun 24 with 2641 viewstextbackup

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 07:59 - Jun 24 by BlueBoots

Not sure about Huws, but thought he just had a minor setback...

ANyone pinning any hope on Huws playing a second this season is living in a dream world.

Just isn’t going to happen, set back after set back

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:21 - Jun 24 with 2606 viewsKieran_Knows

Is it even the start of pre-season today? Or just tests then they'll be back in later this week?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:28 - Jun 24 with 2579 viewsipswichtillidie

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:15 - Jun 24 by textbackup

ANyone pinning any hope on Huws playing a second this season is living in a dream world.

I wouldn’t suggest anyone would be pinning our hopes on him but unless his finished for good then if he could get back on the pitch he could possibly be the stand out player in the league. I think that’s where my hope comes from anyway. He can be that good...

Gav

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:28 - Jun 24 with 2575 viewsSitfcB

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:21 - Jun 24 by Kieran_Knows

Is it even the start of pre-season today? Or just tests then they'll be back in later this week?

They’re all back today, but like you say it’s all the tests and that today.

Photo call and presser later in the week.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:32 - Jun 24 with 2555 viewsJakeITFC

At least one keeper, left back, centre back, winger and forward short then.

Haven’t been many noises on the defensive side at all in this off season really.
So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:33 - Jun 24 with 2550 viewsCOYBitfc

Forgot about Roberts.... Can't see him getting a chance realistically, but I would like to see Rowe given the opportunity.

Obvious defensive additions needed, but also a wide attacking player and striker in my view.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Login to get fewer ads

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:55 - Jun 24 with 2460 viewsxrayspecs

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:32 - Jun 24 by JakeITFC

At least one keeper, left back, centre back, winger and forward short then.

Haven’t been many noises on the defensive side at all in this off season really.

The young Bolton lad was mentioned. Suspect they will look for one player to cover both FB and CB positions.

Tend to Agree with other posters: GK (to replace Bart), FB/CB and striker needed, would prefer two of these ideally.
So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 09:02 - Jun 24 with 2434 viewsPhilTWTD

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:28 - Jun 24 by SitfcB

They’re all back today, but like you say it’s all the tests and that today.

Photo call and presser later in the week.

Indeed, club may put out some media today but the rest of us are still to hear when we're down there.
So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 09:16 - Jun 24 with 2355 viewsITFC_Forever

I've got an exclusive.

Players will be wearing training gear with their initials on, not squad numbers.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 10:26 - Jun 24 with 2169 viewsfinidiwoah

Not def info, but I had it mentioned to me yesterday that Washington was going to be training with the squad - not sure if signed or on trial - But this is what I was told....

I don't know a huge amount about him, but as we have dropped down a league I guess that would be a good coup for us?
So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 10:28 - Jun 24 with 2156 viewschicoazul

Thanks for this, I thought it was today. Really glad like Lee O'Neill said we want to get a lot of business done early in time for pre season!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 10:52 - Jun 24 with 2070 viewsipswichtillidie

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 10:26 - Jun 24 by finidiwoah

Not def info, but I had it mentioned to me yesterday that Washington was going to be training with the squad - not sure if signed or on trial - But this is what I was told....

I don't know a huge amount about him, but as we have dropped down a league I guess that would be a good coup for us?

A few people now saying something in this.. be interesting to see if he does turn up! Phil mentioned he hadn’t heard anything in the rumours about him.

Gav

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 11:49 - Jun 24 with 1910 viewsBlueBoots

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:28 - Jun 24 by ipswichtillidie

I wouldn’t suggest anyone would be pinning our hopes on him but unless his finished for good then if he could get back on the pitch he could possibly be the stand out player in the league. I think that’s where my hope comes from anyway. He can be that good...

This...

If (big IF) he can get the bulk of pre-season under his belt, it'll make a big difference to his chances this season. He's still got 2 years on his contract, and Lambert clearly rates him from what he's said about Huws in the past.

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 11:53 - Jun 24 with 1889 viewsITFC_Forever

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 09:16 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

I've got an exclusive.

Players will be wearing training gear with their initials on, not squad numbers.

I was right.

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 14:31 - Jun 24 with 1716 viewsBlueBadger

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 08:15 - Jun 24 by textbackup

He won't play for us ever again. And probably only chalk up maybe another 30 career appearances in professional football.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 14:31]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 14:32 - Jun 24 with 1706 viewsITFC_Forever

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 14:31 - Jun 24 by BlueBadger

He won't play for us ever again. And probably only chalk up maybe another 30 career appearances in professional football.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 14:31]

46 games, 15 goals, 20 assists coming right up.

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 14:32 - Jun 24 with 1702 viewsKieran_Knows

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 11:53 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

I was right.

#ITK

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 17:33 - Jun 24 with 1484 viewsBlueBadger

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 14:32 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

46 games, 15 goals, 20 assists coming right up.

For Accrington.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, the boys are back for pre-season training today... on 17:57 - Jun 24 with 1430 viewsBloomBlue

Did Huws survive the first training session without getting injured?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024