Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do we think we got for Harrison? 17:50 - Jun 21 with 662 viewsCheltenham_Blue

£250k? £500k loss on him?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:51 - Jun 21 with 659 viewswkj

Somewhere in the region of 450k if the article has a good source.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:53 - Jun 21 with 649 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:51 - Jun 21 by wkj

Somewhere in the region of 450k if the article has a good source.

Blimey!

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:55 - Jun 21 with 630 viewsWarkystache

Don't care. If he's surplus to requirements, he's surplus. Let's face it, a League One player at best and if we're serious about returning to, and competing in, the Championship and beyond, we needed better. Not saying that's Norwood necessarily, but I do think PL has someone else lined up who could do better.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:58 - Jun 21 with 615 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:55 - Jun 21 by Warkystache

Don't care. If he's surplus to requirements, he's surplus. Let's face it, a League One player at best and if we're serious about returning to, and competing in, the Championship and beyond, we needed better. Not saying that's Norwood necessarily, but I do think PL has someone else lined up who could do better.

You don't care how much the club get for a surplus to requirements player? Assume you'd of let him go on a free then?

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:00 - Jun 21 with 606 viewsBABLUE

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:58 - Jun 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

You don't care how much the club get for a surplus to requirements player? Assume you'd of let him go on a free then?

You’d have

It’s not of ever
How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:02 - Jun 21 with 598 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:00 - Jun 21 by BABLUE

You’d have

It’s not of ever

And now, I don't care.

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:02 - Jun 21 with 597 viewsWarkystache

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 17:58 - Jun 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'd have kept him, personally. But how long do we wait for him to come good in our system? If the management didn't rate him, then sell before he goes on a free.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:04 - Jun 21 with 585 viewsBLUEGOLD

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:02 - Jun 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

And now, I don't care.

Clearly
Login to get fewer ads

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:05 - Jun 21 with 585 viewsCheltenham_Blue

How much do we think we got for Harrison? on 18:02 - Jun 21 by Warkystache

I'd have kept him, personally. But how long do we wait for him to come good in our system? If the management didn't rate him, then sell before he goes on a free.

Right. I didn't mention at all that we should HAVE kept him. I just wondered how much we got for him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024