Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good half of football 17:49 - Jun 13 with 584 viewsSE1blue

Australia’s goal was World Cup quality too.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Good half of football on 18:36 - Jun 13 with 553 viewslowhouseblue

it's a good game. but i do look back fondly to the days when the ball went in the net and after a couple of seconds if the flag wasn't up, or the ref hadn't indicated other wise, you knew it was a goal. and penalties were given at a time moderately close to the incident that was the reason for it. the way in which games are being broken up by prolonged, and in terms of the flow of the game, completely unpredictable referring decisions is frustrating. anyone in the ground can have no idea why particular decisions are being made.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Good half of football on 18:40 - Jun 13 with 544 viewsnorfsufblue

Good half of football on 18:36 - Jun 13 by lowhouseblue

it's a good game. but i do look back fondly to the days when the ball went in the net and after a couple of seconds if the flag wasn't up, or the ref hadn't indicated other wise, you knew it was a goal. and penalties were given at a time moderately close to the incident that was the reason for it. the way in which games are being broken up by prolonged, and in terms of the flow of the game, completely unpredictable referring decisions is frustrating. anyone in the ground can have no idea why particular decisions are being made.

Its a shambles and i hate it. I thought it was a good idea when first muted but its application has completely changed my mind.... unfortunately this Pandora's Box is well and truly open now!
Good half of football on 19:09 - Jun 13 with 515 viewsbahri

Good half of football on 18:40 - Jun 13 by norfsufblue

Its a shambles and i hate it. I thought it was a good idea when first muted but its application has completely changed my mind.... unfortunately this Pandora's Box is well and truly open now!

Nearly three minutes to make a decision- twice

redandella

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024