Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood is the new Tarrico 09:07 - Jun 11 with 1173 viewsHeathlander

I love him already.

James Norwood My Lord James Norwood.
Norwood is the new Tarrico on 09:38 - Jun 11 with 1107 viewsmo_itfc

He once scored a hatrick for England*!!!

* England C... according to wikipedia...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Norwood is the new Tarrico on 10:22 - Jun 11 with 1060 viewsCoastalblue

I really hope he does well, but he's making a step up and I worry that people who are hailing him now will turn id he doesn't score in his first four games.

I truly think we need to manage our expectations with this transfer.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Norwood is the new Tarrico on 12:54 - Jun 11 with 985 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Norwood is the new Tarrico on 10:22 - Jun 11 by Coastalblue

I really hope he does well, but he's making a step up and I worry that people who are hailing him now will turn id he doesn't score in his first four games.

Taking a step up, yes. But the top end of League 2 isn't too dissimilar in quality from the bottom-middle regions of League 1. Obviously we're aiming higher than that, but it's a totally different situation that stepping up from League 1 to a mid-table Championship side.
Norwood is the new Tarrico on 13:32 - Jun 11 with 948 viewsBlueBadger

Norwood is the new Tarrico on 10:22 - Jun 11 by Coastalblue

I think we need to manage our expectation carefully regarding ITFC this season full stop. We've a team with rock-bottom confidence, a terrible losing habit and distinct lack of 'streetwise' in the centre of the park. I suspect that the first few weeks of the season(at least) will be touch rocky and jittery whilst we settle into the division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwood is the new Tarrico on 14:17 - Jun 11 with 909 viewsghostofescobar

I have it good authority that he will get a long term injury after the first couple of games and be out until Feb/March time. Which is great as we’ll have him and Freddie back about the same time, both spearheading our push away from the drop zone (apologies, glass half empty day today)

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024