Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time 17:15 - Jun 10 with 3242 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-48584227

What lovely people.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:18 - Jun 10 with 3212 viewsSpruceMoose

The only cruelty free fox hunting I can conceive of would have to be played with laser tag equipment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:39 - Jun 10 with 3186 viewsjontysnut

Apologists for this sort of thing, usually wearing tweedy clothes that Nigel Farage might think twice about, keep telling me I don't understand the countryside.
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:45 - Jun 10 with 3173 viewsgtsb

I don't usually advocate violence but I hope somebody kicks the f*** out of them.
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:20 - Jun 10 with 3139 viewsjeera

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:39 - Jun 10 by jontysnut

Apologists for this sort of thing, usually wearing tweedy clothes that Nigel Farage might think twice about, keep telling me I don't understand the countryside.

I hate that line, used by feckwitted scum who are constantly looking to excuse their trash behaviour.

"Don't understand the countryside". I've lived in and around the countryside my entire life and these pigs just want to kill every damn thing in it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:32 - Jun 10 with 3126 viewsBlueBadger

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:45 - Jun 10 by gtsb

I don't usually advocate violence but I hope somebody kicks the f*** out of them.

But only after chasing them with dogs for several miles over muddy fields.

Secretly, they enjoy, you know. It's basically a sport.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:40 - Jun 10 with 3106 viewsBlueBadger

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:20 - Jun 10 by jeera

I hate that line, used by feckwitted scum who are constantly looking to excuse their trash behaviour.

"Don't understand the countryside". I've lived in and around the countryside my entire life and these pigs just want to kill every damn thing in it.

Ironically enough, certainly round here, a lot of them spend a fair amount of their year in London, rather than the countryside.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:41 - Jun 10 with 3099 viewswkj

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 17:18 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

The only cruelty free fox hunting I can conceive of would have to be played with laser tag equipment.

What about hunting in Yates... that isn't cruel

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:42 - Jun 10 with 3094 viewsSpruceMoose

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:41 - Jun 10 by wkj

What about hunting in Yates... that isn't cruel

That's more big game hunting judging by these photos...

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/yates-ipswich-saturday-june-8-2019-1-6097220

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:44 - Jun 10 with 3090 viewsPendejo

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:40 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

Ironically enough, certainly round here, a lot of them spend a fair amount of their year in London, rather than the countryside.

and there's more foxes in London than elsewhere...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:45 - Jun 10 with 3084 viewsBlueBadger

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:44 - Jun 10 by Pendejo

and there's more foxes in London than elsewhere...

Yeah, but all the muslims living there means very few ham sandwiches for them(.

One for the long-term TWTD reader there.

Victim Surcharge on 18:45 - Jun 10 with 3081 viewsPendejo

I keep reading about Victim Surcharges and have always thought this was about compensating victims of crime... but as the foxes are dead, who receives the surcharge? HMG?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:59 - Jun 10 with 3053 viewsSwansea_Blue

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:42 - Jun 10 by SpruceMoose

That's more big game hunting judging by these photos...

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/yates-ipswich-saturday-june-8-2019-1-6097220

Fancy dress night then?

Sorry, that’s mean. But is gothic still an aspiration look these days?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:04 - Jun 10 with 3046 viewsBlueBadger

Shout out to Bluebud, who's clearly well into the needless torture of helpless animals.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 19:06]

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:07 - Jun 10 with 3026 viewsSpruceMoose

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 18:59 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

Fancy dress night then?

Sorry, that’s mean. But is gothic still an aspiration look these days?

Since I left Ipswich seems to have developed an affection for, how should I put it, extremely well defined eyebrows.

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:08 - Jun 10 with 3026 viewsSwansea_Blue

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:04 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

Shout out to Bluebud, who's clearly well into the needless torture of helpless animals.

I was just going to post the same. Ok, fox hunting is emotive to say the least and you’d expect a range of views, but this thread (and the case) isn’t really about fox hunting. Just heartless, murderous cretins. It must take a special kind of warped to support these criminals.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 21:54 - Jun 10 with 2949 viewsbluebud

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:04 - Jun 10 by BlueBadger

Yo
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:04 - Jun 11 with 2857 viewsbluebud

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 19:08 - Jun 10 by Swansea_Blue

I was just going to post the same. Ok, fox hunting is emotive to say the least and you’d expect a range of views, but this thread (and the case) isn’t really about fox hunting. Just heartless, murderous cretins. It must take a special kind of warped to support these criminals.

You're right, this thread isn't about fox hunting.....it's about showing off how sensitive and caring you are.....the usual virtue signallers.

..unsurprisingly some of you found the time to slag off women though so I guess you got your kicks somehow.
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:14 - Jun 11 with 2845 viewshampstead_blue

Fox hunting is wrong...end of.

I'd throw those two in a room full of angry and drunk Paras........throw to the wolves and see what they think when they have a broom stick touching their tonsils.....

Makes my blood boil.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 10:15 - Jun 12 with 2756 viewsbritbiker

Fox hunting debate aside. I don't understand how any human gets his kicks out of throwing a terrified live aninal into a pen of blood hungry dogs.
I'm quite level headed but I do think that I would end up in prison if I was left in a room with the smug little pr1ck.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2019 10:16]
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 10:50 - Jun 12 with 2737 viewsNo9

Lovely people indeed.
I wonder how they vote??
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:01 - Jun 12 with 2732 viewsJakeITFC

People wouldn’t be quite so concerned if foxes were just little four-legged cars filled with chips.
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 12:50 - Jun 12 with 2689 viewsbritbiker

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:01 - Jun 12 by JakeITFC

People wouldn’t be quite so concerned if foxes were just little four-legged cars filled with chips.

What!?
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 15:08 - Jun 12 with 2637 viewsbluebud

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:14 - Jun 11 by hampstead_blue

Fox hunting is wrong...end of.

I'd throw those two in a room full of angry and drunk Paras........throw to the wolves and see what they think when they have a broom stick touching their tonsils.....

Makes my blood boil.

...there are wolves in the same room as Paras? Then see what the wolves think of broom sticks touching their own tonsils??

You trippin mate?
This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 22:48 - May 27 with 1532 viewsMax23B0

This must be the cruelty free fox hunting you hear about all the time on 11:01 - Jun 12 by JakeITFC

What do you mean by this?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024