Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonderful to see these D Day celebrations. 19:49 - Jun 5 with 541 viewsBloomBlue

Grandson taking me to France tomorrow to place flowers on the graves of two members of my family.

To think they went because for them it was their duty and fully aware it could lead to their death but for our futures.
Wonderful to see these D Day celebrations. on 20:28 - Jun 5 with 493 viewsSpruceMoose

It feels odd saying I hope you have a good time, but I hope the trip is memorable and special for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wonderful to see these D Day celebrations. on 20:45 - Jun 5 with 467 viewsSwansea_Blue

Agrred. Let’s remember why they made the sacrifice as it seems increasingly relevant these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wonderful to see these D Day celebrations. on 20:58 - Jun 5 with 450 viewsBloomBlue

Wonderful to see these D Day celebrations. on 20:28 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

It feels odd saying I hope you have a good time, but I hope the trip is memorable and special for you.

Thanks it will be, we're all very proud of their sacrifice because we know how proud they were feeling about defending the country although they were very scared at the thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024