Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next priority after Norwood? 17:57 - Jun 5 with 1716 viewsGarv

Got to be a CB hasn't it?

Chambers out the first game, with the only other option being the untried, albeit very promising, Woolfenden.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Next priority after Norwood? on 18:08 - Jun 5 with 1671 viewswkj

The back line needs serious attention. We have a good foundation but we need better if we are expecting to go up. The back line simply could not handle a counter attack last season and single handedly cost points in a number of games

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Next priority after Norwood? on 18:19 - Jun 5 with 1621 viewsMrTown

RB and LB.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next priority after Norwood? on 18:23 - Jun 5 with 1608 viewsDevereuxxx

Either CB, LW or LB would be top priority I would think. Another striker is probably on the list also. Obviously, the GK situation now depends on Bart's movements.

I think the recent story from the club that Donacian is going to be given a chance is a little bit of nudging from the club indicating a RB won't be signed this window.
Next priority after Norwood? on 18:23 - Jun 5 with 1607 viewsGerkensBeard

I’d be shocked if Emmanuel and Kenlock start the season as starting fullbacks. Think Lambert will have a right back lined up to start and a left back to compete with Kenlock
Next priority after Norwood? on 20:31 - Jun 5 with 1335 viewspointofblue

It shouldn't be our next priority; we should be working at this now - we need a left back, centre back and left winger even if no one else leaves IMO; I suppose if we bring in a centre back who can play left back or vice versa we may only need to make one signing there. I think we'll only bring in another striker if Harrison/Jackson leaves or the Norwood deal falls through.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Next priority after Norwood? on 20:43 - Jun 5 with 1284 viewsSwansea_Blue

The next striker on the list after Norwood, once he commits his future to Tranmere?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Next priority after Norwood? on 21:46 - Jun 5 with 1138 viewsNazemariner

I think full backs are more of a priority. I would think we'll see a lot of Wolfy this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024