Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadiq Kahn 17:17 - Jun 3 with 4695 viewsreusersfreekicks

Top bloke - dares to say it how ot is re Trump.
Slagged off by that pompous edwardian extremist JRM, complete tool
Sadiq Kahn on 17:21 - Jun 3 with 2142 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Meh. Opportunist and a populist.

Dares to say it how it is? He's not exactly a lone voice criticising Trump. LOL

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sadiq Kahn on 17:24 - Jun 3 with 2128 viewsreusersfreekicks

Sadiq Kahn on 17:21 - Jun 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Populist! Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Miles off
Sadiq Kahn on 17:25 - Jun 3 with 2125 viewsJ2BLUE

Criticising Trump is an easy way to get more support from Londoners. I find him pathetic but he's clearly playing to the London bubble.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sadiq Kahn on 17:28 - Jun 3 with 2113 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nonsense. His video was laughable, telling everyone to become a feminist and moaning about US domestic policy in some states. It's really got nothing to do with him. I am pro choice BTW.
Sadiq Kahn on 17:29 - Jun 3 with 2103 viewsJ2BLUE

Sadiq Kahn on 17:28 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nonsense. His video was laughable, telling everyone to become a feminist and moaning about US domestic policy in some states. It's really got nothing to do with him. I am pro choice BTW.

Is the abortion thing a big topic among everyday people? Are you expected to take a side o do people just ignore it?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sadiq Kahn on 17:33 - Jun 3 with 2091 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sadiq Kahn on 17:29 - Jun 3 by J2BLUE

Is the abortion thing a big topic among everyday people? Are you expected to take a side o do people just ignore it?

It's hard to tell because this country is so big that everywhere geographically takes up very different political insights. When you live in a north east rather liberal city you'd be the odd one out in a debate over it if you were anti abortion. That said if I drove 4 hours west....

In terms of how big a debate is it, you don't hear to much about it in every day political discussion usually just when some southern state tries to ban it does it come up on a grander scale.
Sadiq Kahn on 17:37 - Jun 3 with 2070 viewsreusersfreekicks

Sadiq Kahn on 17:28 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thank goodness Trump never speaks on matters which are nothing to do with him!!!! Honestly I just don't get why people can't see what he's like. Worrying times....
(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Jun 3 with 2047 viewsBloomBlue

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Jun 3 with 2047 viewsBloomBlue

Sadiq Kahn on 17:45 - Jun 3 with 2043 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 17:33 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's hard to tell because this country is so big that everywhere geographically takes up very different political insights. When you live in a north east rather liberal city you'd be the odd one out in a debate over it if you were anti abortion. That said if I drove 4 hours west....

In terms of how big a debate is it, you don't hear to much about it in every day political discussion usually just when some southern state tries to ban it does it come up on a grander scale.

I agree. The only anti abortion types I've met up here have been Catholic. In my experience the people in the North East who are upset by it aren't upset for themselves in my experience. They're upset and fighting on behalf over others. I'll never need an abortion. I still donate to Planned Parenthood and ACLU though. If you want to know why I think it's important, then the next bit should say why.

Missouri is 70,000 square miles. That's equivalent to 0.75 UKs roughly. If you're in the middle, and you need an abortion, you'll be taking a road trip. If you're poor or you don't have a car, you're not getting an abortion. This is how they do it. They don't make it illegal, but they make it as difficult as possible to access the things you are entitled to. I can't vote yet, but I can give money .

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sadiq Kahn on 18:05 - Jun 3 with 1980 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sadiq Kahn on 17:45 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

I agree. The only anti abortion types I've met up here have been Catholic. In my experience the people in the North East who are upset by it aren't upset for themselves in my experience. They're upset and fighting on behalf over others. I'll never need an abortion. I still donate to Planned Parenthood and ACLU though. If you want to know why I think it's important, then the next bit should say why.

Missouri is 70,000 square miles. That's equivalent to 0.75 UKs roughly. If you're in the middle, and you need an abortion, you'll be taking a road trip. If you're poor or you don't have a car, you're not getting an abortion. This is how they do it. They don't make it illegal, but they make it as difficult as possible to access the things you are entitled to. I can't vote yet, but I can give money .

In my experience Trump rarely crops up in conversation either. You’d get a few jokey apologies apologies and laughs, a resigned shrug or two, and then people would want to talk about something more interesting.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sadiq Kahn on 18:06 - Jun 3 with 1971 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 18:05 - Jun 3 by Swansea_Blue

In my experience Trump rarely crops up in conversation either. You’d get a few jokey apologies apologies and laughs, a resigned shrug or two, and then people would want to talk about something more interesting.

With outsiders I think many liberals are embarrassed and ashamed. Same reason I don't want to talk to them about Brexit. Hearing them talk among themselves is quite different.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sadiq Kahn on 18:10 - Jun 3 with 1963 viewsBloomBlue

Sadiq Kahn on 18:06 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

With outsiders I think many liberals are embarrassed and ashamed. Same reason I don't want to talk to them about Brexit. Hearing them talk among themselves is quite different.

Do you find those Americans who are passionate about anti abortion and the right to life are the same people who are passionate about the right to carry a gun and take a life if required?

I've always found that a strange double standard
Sadiq Kahn on 18:15 - Jun 3 with 1936 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sadiq Kahn on 18:10 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

Do you find those Americans who are passionate about anti abortion and the right to life are the same people who are passionate about the right to carry a gun and take a life if required?

Yes biggest problem with politics out here. So right and left and you can't look at certain issues on there individual merits or form a different opinion about one issue.

That's why I don't fit in because I am to the right of centre economically but not socially!
Sadiq Kahn on 18:18 - Jun 3 with 1923 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 18:10 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

Anti-abortionists also tend to not be able to get people onto deathrow quick enough either.

Sadiq Kahn on 18:23 - Jun 3 with 1911 viewsSE1blue

Sadiq Kahn on 17:37 - Jun 3 by reusersfreekicks

Thank goodness Trump never speaks on matters which are nothing to do with him!!!! Honestly I just don't get why people can't see what he's like. Worrying times....

His comment about Khan and knife crime in London..:just a few days after another mass shooting in the USA.

It’ll make entertaining A level history lessons in a hundred or so years time, but it’s awful to live through.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Sadiq Kahn on 18:26 - Jun 3 with 1903 viewswkj

Sadiq Kahn on 18:23 - Jun 3 by SE1blue

His comment about Khan and knife crime in London..:just a few days after another mass shooting in the USA.

It’ll make entertaining A level history lessons in a hundred or so years time, but it’s awful to live through.

I wouldn't count on it if we keep electing climate change deniers across the world. In 100 years we'll all just be a lingering guff in the celestial void

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sadiq Kahn on 18:31 - Jun 3 with 1887 viewsBlueBadger

Sadiq Kahn on 17:25 - Jun 3 by J2BLUE

Criticising Trump is an easy way to get more support from Londoners. I find him pathetic but he's clearly playing to the London bubble.

God. Imagine living in a world where criticising racist thickos is a BAD thing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sadiq Kahn on 18:50 - Jun 3 with 1826 viewsBlueBadger

Sadiq Kahn on 17:21 - Jun 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Criticising Trump isn't 'populist' it's 'basic decency'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Sadiq Kahn on 18:52 - Jun 3 with 1818 viewsjas0999

It’s very petty and childish ... from both of them.
Sadiq Kahn on 18:56 - Jun 3 with 1809 viewsBloomBlue

Sadiq Kahn on 18:15 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes biggest problem with politics out here. So right and left and you can't look at certain issues on there individual merits or form a different opinion about one issue.

That's why I don't fit in because I am to the right of centre economically but not socially!

I've not spent much time in the US but when I did it was mostly in the Columbus Ohio area and found some very strange people there, people who wanted to defend most people until someone mentioned Native Americans and anything against them seemed fair game.
Sadiq Kahn on 18:58 - Jun 3 with 1800 viewsBloomBlue

Sadiq Kahn on 18:18 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

Anti-abortionists also tend to not be able to get people onto deathrow quick enough either.

Interesting how pro life isn't pro life forever
Sadiq Kahn on 18:58 - Jun 3 with 1800 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 18:56 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

I've not spent much time in the US but when I did it was mostly in the Columbus Ohio area and found some very strange people there, people who wanted to defend most people until someone mentioned Native Americans and anything against them seemed fair game.

I've spent a bit of time in Columbus. We make a long distance trip via car fairly often and Columbus is a good stopping off point.

What were you doing around there?

Sadiq Kahn on 18:59 - Jun 3 with 1794 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 18:58 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

Interesting how pro life isn't pro life forever

Ha indeed. It's pro some lives some of the times when it suits.

If you're a few cells then you're good, if you're at school getting shot then tough tidday.

Sadiq Kahn on 19:03 - Jun 3 with 1777 viewsBlueBadger

Sadiq Kahn on 17:24 - Jun 3 by reusersfreekicks

Populist! Not sure how you reach that conclusion. Miles off

I think it's been reached by the 'Chico method', namely 'I have heard this word and I am going to use it, regardless of context'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024