Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadiq Kahn 17:17 - Jun 3 with 4701 viewsreusersfreekicks

Top bloke - dares to say it how ot is re Trump.
Slagged off by that pompous edwardian extremist JRM, complete tool
Sadiq Kahn on 16:00 - Jun 4 with 422 viewsNo9

Sadiq Kahn on 15:52 - Jun 4 by MrTown

In your opinion of course.

danger is not through just the number of homicides I may add. The rates of which crime has risen under Mr. Kahn throughout his tenure is scary, that is my point, a rise crime clearly leads to a rise is danger. As the mayor of the City they certainly will be one of forefront to take a portion of the blame whilst other culprits will I’m sure.
But that’s just my opinion, of course.

In terms of Blasio, don’t know him, don’t know any other comments Trump has made about him, don’t care about him. Not my problem as they would say.

As I did state though, don’t ever suggest I’m a Trump supporter, fanboy, his racial views are absolutely appalling.

Over and out.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 15:52]

Trump isn't in the position to criticise anyone is he?
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org

As for your continued rant against the Mayor of London you do need to take a loom at how things in London are run & who by. So to support your allegations how much jurisdiction does the mayo have over the suburbs where the crimes are being committed- it's OK to have ago at anyone as long as you understand the limitations isn't it?
Sadiq Kahn on 16:05 - Jun 4 with 417 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 15:52 - Jun 4 by MrTown

In your opinion of course.

danger is not through just the number of homicides I may add. The rates of which crime has risen under Mr. Kahn throughout his tenure is scary, that is my point, a rise crime clearly leads to a rise is danger. As the mayor of the City they certainly will be one of forefront to take a portion of the blame whilst other culprits will I’m sure.
But that’s just my opinion, of course.

In terms of Blasio, don’t know him, don’t know any other comments Trump has made about him, don’t care about him. Not my problem as they would say.

As I did state though, don’t ever suggest I’m a Trump supporter, fanboy, his racial views are absolutely appalling.

Over and out.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 15:52]

You brought de Blasio up, so not sure why you're getting arsey about that...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sadiq Kahn on 16:06 - Jun 4 with 410 viewsMrTown

Sadiq Kahn on 16:00 - Jun 4 by No9

Trump isn't in the position to criticise anyone is he?
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org

As for your continued rant against the Mayor of London you do need to take a loom at how things in London are run & who by. So to support your allegations how much jurisdiction does the mayo have over the suburbs where the crimes are being committed- it's OK to have ago at anyone as long as you understand the limitations isn't it?

If its London borough, he should be overseeing and ruling. Buck stops with him.

IMO of course.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:07]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sadiq Kahn on 16:09 - Jun 4 with 403 viewsHerbivore

Sadiq Kahn on 16:06 - Jun 4 by MrTown

IMO of course.

You think he rules London?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sadiq Kahn on 16:09 - Jun 4 with 403 viewsMrTown

Sadiq Kahn on 16:05 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

You brought de Blasio up, so not sure why you're getting arsey about that...

Trump bought him up as a comparison to Kahn, just the yanks version.

Not getting start, don’t know about the man, know nothing about the man, don’t care about the man, so don’t want to have a conversation about the man.

Sadiq Kahn on 16:11 - Jun 4 with 401 viewsMrTown

Sadiq Kahn on 16:09 - Jun 4 by Herbivore

You think he rules London?

Not in a dictatorship sense. The Mayor of London is the exec of Greater London Authority, think he’s got a little bit power I do. Wouldn’t have thought it though.

Sadiq Kahn on 16:12 - Jun 4 with 400 viewsgiant_stow

Sadiq Kahn on 16:06 - Jun 4 by MrTown

IMO of course.

He's not the all-powerful king and ruler of London you know. Given the city's problems, I;d say the buck stops with all of us, partly for our political choices but also for forgetting how important a healthy, caring society is.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sadiq Kahn on 16:14 - Jun 4 with 398 viewsMrTown

Sadiq Kahn on 16:12 - Jun 4 by giant_stow

He's not the all-powerful king and ruler of London you know. Given the city's problems, I;d say the buck stops with all of us, partly for our political choices but also for forgetting how important a healthy, caring society is.

Once again, I didn’t say he was, I said that he should, difference you know.

I like the final part of your post though, it’s actually v good and true.

Login to get fewer ads

Sadiq Kahn on 16:16 - Jun 4 with 395 viewsHerbivore

Sadiq Kahn on 16:11 - Jun 4 by MrTown

Not in a dictatorship sense. The Mayor of London is the exec of Greater London Authority, think he’s got a little bit power I do. Wouldn’t have thought it though.

He has some power, yes. Why wouldn't you have thought it? Another poster has already shown you a list of initiatives that Khan has implemented. Things take time though, the current issues have taken several years to create and may well take as long to rectify.

Sadiq Kahn on 16:19 - Jun 4 with 389 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 16:09 - Jun 4 by MrTown

Trump bought him up as a comparison to Kahn, just the yanks version.

Not getting start, don’t know about the man, know nothing about the man, don’t care about the man, so don’t want to have a conversation about the man.

Shouldn't have typed out his name then...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sadiq Kahn on 16:21 - Jun 4 with 386 viewsMrTown

Sadiq Kahn on 16:16 - Jun 4 by Herbivore

He has some power, yes. Why wouldn't you have thought it? Another poster has already shown you a list of initiatives that Khan has implemented. Things take time though, the current issues have taken several years to create and may well take as long to rectify.

Let’s hope his plans rectify them the rates that have occurred over his time.

Sadiq Kahn on 16:23 - Jun 4 with 384 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 16:21 - Jun 4 by MrTown

Let’s hope his plans rectify them the rates that have occurred over his time.

Let's hope the Conservatives quit stripping funding for police, and quit implementing policies that put the boot to the throat of the capital's poorest people then. He's basically an administrator, not King of London.

Khan has to play with the cards he is dealt. Your gripes should really be aimed at the Government.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:26]

Sadiq Kahn on 16:24 - Jun 4 with 382 viewsHerbivore

Sadiq Kahn on 16:23 - Jun 4 by SpruceMoose

Let's hope the Conservatives quit stripping funding for police, and quit implementing policies that put the boot to the throat of the capital's poorest people then. He's basically an administrator, not King of London.

Khan has to play with the cards he is dealt. Your gripes should really be aimed at the Government.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 16:26]

Yep.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024