Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadiq Kahn 17:17 - Jun 3 with 4703 viewsreusersfreekicks

Top bloke - dares to say it how ot is re Trump.
Slagged off by that pompous edwardian extremist JRM, complete tool
Sadiq Kahn on 19:32 - Jun 3 with 1305 viewsBloomBlue

Sadiq Kahn on 18:58 - Jun 3 by SpruceMoose

I've spent a bit of time in Columbus. We make a long distance trip via car fairly often and Columbus is a good stopping off point.

What were you doing around there?

I hate to admit it but it was near 30 years ago. I was doing some consultancy for a company who had invented an improved electronic / mechanism for cash machines and I spent time with BancOne and Huntington's in Columbus who wanted to evaluate it
Sadiq Kahn on 19:35 - Jun 3 with 1297 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 19:32 - Jun 3 by BloomBlue

I hate to admit it but it was near 30 years ago. I was doing some consultancy for a company who had invented an improved electronic / mechanism for cash machines and I spent time with BancOne and Huntington's in Columbus who wanted to evaluate it

30 years goes just like that.

Well, it seems a decent place to stop off these days. Good German section to down for brats and beers. Certainly a lot nicer than other Ohio cities like Dayton.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sadiq Kahn on 04:10 - Jun 4 with 1236 viewsBenters2

Sadiq Kahn on 17:25 - Jun 3 by J2BLUE

Criticising Trump is an easy way to get more support from Londoners. I find him pathetic but he's clearly playing to the London bubble.

Kahn is a tool.

I agree with your post have a uppie.
Sadiq Kahn on 05:45 - Jun 4 with 1223 viewspeterleeblue

As Air Force One takes off from Stansted tomorrow. No doubt we will get the footage, Trump will be sat in his throne on the plane laughing at little ol' England's protests and whinging.
He is a Troll of the largest order. He should best be ignored. If we all stop listening and ignore then his voice becomes smaller.
Sadiq Kahn on 06:35 - Jun 4 with 1214 viewsBenters2

Sadiq Kahn on 05:45 - Jun 4 by peterleeblue

As Air Force One takes off from Stansted tomorrow. No doubt we will get the footage, Trump will be sat in his throne on the plane laughing at little ol' England's protests and whinging.
He is a Troll of the largest order. He should best be ignored. If we all stop listening and ignore then his voice becomes smaller.

What are your views on Kahn ?

Those protesters don’t speak for me.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 6:48]
Sadiq Kahn on 06:45 - Jun 4 with 1208 viewsjimmyvet

Sadiq Kahn on 04:10 - Jun 4 by Benters2

Kahn is a tool.

Exactly whilst dozens of poor under privileged young black men die on the streets of London he finds time to send childish pathetic tweets it’s embarrassing. This week is about honouring those who have given their lives so we could enjoy freedom in our lifetime and the left including that plank JC spend the whole time political point scoring with their elite London mates. Disgusting and embarrassing.
Sadiq Kahn on 06:49 - Jun 4 with 1200 viewsBenters2

Sadiq Kahn on 06:45 - Jun 4 by jimmyvet

Exactly whilst dozens of poor under privileged young black men die on the streets of London he finds time to send childish pathetic tweets it’s embarrassing. This week is about honouring those who have given their lives so we could enjoy freedom in our lifetime and the left including that plank JC spend the whole time political point scoring with their elite London mates. Disgusting and embarrassing.

It’s embarrassing those two planks should be ashamed of themselves.
Sadiq Kahn on 07:06 - Jun 4 with 1176 viewsm14_blue

Sadiq Kahn on 06:45 - Jun 4 by jimmyvet

How do you feel about Trump starting his visit by sending abusive tweets about the mayor of the city he is visiting before he’s even got off the plane?

That doesn’t seem very respectful to his hosts, or to the solemnity of the occasion.

And all this while thousands of poor under privileged black men are shot on the streets of America.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 7:10]
Login to get fewer ads

Sadiq Kahn on 07:49 - Jun 4 with 1150 viewsBlueBoots

Sadiq Kahn on 04:10 - Jun 4 by Benters2

Kahn is a tool.

Thank you for your input.

As a Londoner, please could you send me the name of the leader of your local Parish Council so that I can call him / her a numpty without providing any evidence...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Sadiq Kahn on 07:58 - Jun 4 with 1142 viewsHerbivore

Sadiq Kahn on 07:06 - Jun 4 by m14_blue

How do you feel about Trump starting his visit by sending abusive tweets about the mayor of the city he is visiting before he’s even got off the plane?

That doesn’t seem very respectful to his hosts, or to the solemnity of the occasion.

And all this while thousands of poor under privileged black men are shot on the streets of America.

Quite. I wonder why it might be that certain posters won't criticise the white, racist, misogynist Trump but are happy to constantly criticise the brown, Muslim, liberal Khan? Often there's a lot less evidence that the latter has done something worthy of criticism too....

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sadiq Kahn on 08:08 - Jun 4 with 1129 viewsfooters

Sadiq Kahn on 07:49 - Jun 4 by BlueBoots

Thank you for your input.

As a Londoner, please could you send me the name of the leader of your local Parish Council so that I can call him / her a numpty without providing any evidence...

People are getting all bent out of shape with this Trump visit. I ask you, what on earth is wrong with inciting racial hatred and sexual abuse? It's political correctness gone mad.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sadiq Kahn on 10:34 - Jun 4 with 1062 viewsMrTown

Trumps response seemingly correct though. Kahn should be more worried about the rising knife crime in London areas, not Mr. Trump.

Waking up today to find another 2 stabbings in London throughout the night, one dead one not.

Mr. Kahn should be prioritising his attentions I feel.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sadiq Kahn on 10:37 - Jun 4 with 1054 viewsHerbivore

Sadiq Kahn on 10:34 - Jun 4 by MrTown

Trumps response seemingly correct though. Kahn should be more worried about the rising knife crime in London areas, not Mr. Trump.

Waking up today to find another 2 stabbings in London throughout the night, one dead one not.

You do realise that it's possible for him to both be concerned about knife crime AND to criticise Trump? The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sadiq Kahn on 10:46 - Jun 4 with 1048 viewsgiant_stow

Why's Khan getting the blame for the govt cutting police funding? Why's it down to him that society is so unequal and sickly? I just don't get what he's meant to do about this with a relatively small budget facing forces which dwarf his capacity to fight them? Its hard to avoid the obvious conclusion

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Sadiq Kahn on 11:34 - Jun 4 with 1017 viewsClapham_Junction

Sadiq Kahn on 10:46 - Jun 4 by giant_stow

Why's Khan getting the blame for the govt cutting police funding? Why's it down to him that society is so unequal and sickly? I just don't get what he's meant to do about this with a relatively small budget facing forces which dwarf his capacity to fight them? Its hard to avoid the obvious conclusion

I don't recall Tim Passmore getting so much grief after stabbings in Ipswich.

Perhaps there's something about Khan that makes certain people give him special attention... The kind of thing that makes half the responses to his tweets unavailable...

And is Khan really so difficult to spell?
Sadiq Kahn on 11:39 - Jun 4 with 1013 viewsfooters

Sadiq Kahn on 11:34 - Jun 4 by Clapham_Junction

Perhaps there's something about Khan that makes certain people give him special attention... The kind of thing that makes half the responses to his tweets unavailable...

Yes, I wonder what it is about a Muslim Labour mayor of London that people don't like?

As for spelling his name correctly, I Khant comment on that.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Sadiq Kahn on 11:43 - Jun 4 with 1006 viewsm14_blue

Sadiq Kahn on 11:34 - Jun 4 by Clapham_Junction

It’s weird, I don’t remember the same people speaking out against Boris every time there was a stabbing during his tenure either.....
Sadiq Kahn on 11:45 - Jun 4 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

Sadiq Kahn on 05:45 - Jun 4 by peterleeblue

Cancer doesn't go away left to its own devices.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Sadiq Kahn on 11:53 - Jun 4 with 993 viewsSpruceMoose

I suspect that Kahn and Trump have one very obvious difference to a lot of people who don't like Kahn.

Sadiq Kahn on 12:41 - Jun 4 with 961 viewsitfcjoe

Maybe Trump should be more worried about the mass shootings in the US than knife crime in London

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sadiq Kahn on 13:35 - Jun 4 with 916 viewsNo9

At least he isn't brown-nosing the Trump entourage.
Being slagged off by Rees-Mogg has to be a big+
Sadiq Kahn on 13:40 - Jun 4 with 912 viewsNo9

Sadiq Kahn on 17:25 - Jun 3 by J2BLUE

Criticising Trump is an easy way to get more support from Londoners. I find him pathetic but he's clearly playing to the London bubble.

Playing to the Londodn bubble is his job.
At least he isn't chucking £millions of taxpayer money on private projects
Sadiq Kahn on 13:59 - Jun 4 with 884 viewsjeera

An alarming lack of patriotism on this thread.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sadiq Kahn on 14:33 - Jun 4 with 864 viewsNo9

Sadiq Kahn on 18:52 - Jun 3 by jas0999

It’s very petty and childish ... from both of them.

You don't think they are entitled to an opinion?
Sadiq Kahn on 14:36 - Jun 4 with 864 viewsunbelievablue

Sadiq Kahn on 17:28 - Jun 3 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nonsense. His video was laughable, telling everyone to become a feminist and moaning about US domestic policy in some states. It's really got nothing to do with him. I am pro choice BTW.

Tit for tat really isn't it. Neither have anything to do with each other and should grow up.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024