Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kane 21:53 - Jun 1 with 3551 viewsGarv

How on earth did they arrive at the decision to start him?

Genuine question.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kane on 21:56 - Jun 1 with 3532 viewsSuperblue95

When you’re alternatives are Vincent Jansen and Fernando Llorente the team pretty much picks itself

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Kane on 21:56 - Jun 1 with 3527 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Kane on 21:56 - Jun 1 by Superblue95

When you’re alternatives are Vincent Jansen and Fernando Llorente the team pretty much picks itself

The alternative was Lucas Moura, surely?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Kane on 21:59 - Jun 1 with 3513 viewsSuperblue95

Kane on 21:56 - Jun 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The alternative was Lucas Moura, surely?

Not really an out and out striker though is he?

Kane on 22:01 - Jun 1 with 3481 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Kane on 21:59 - Jun 1 by Superblue95

If Kane hadn’t have been fit Son would have played in a more advanced role with Moura deeper

Think they should have lined up like that, but would have been a huge call to leave out Kane, admittedly

Kane on 22:02 - Jun 1 with 3477 viewsSuperblue95

Kane on 22:01 - Jun 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If Kane hadn’t have been fit Son would have played in a more advanced role with Moura deeper

Think they should have lined up like that, but would have been a huge call to leave out Kane, admittedly

Gamble didn’t pay off but you can’t blame them for trying it

Kane on 22:06 - Jun 1 with 3447 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kane on 22:01 - Jun 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Neither side really got going did they? The early penalty took the stuffing out of Tottenham and meant Liverpool controlled large parts of the game without having to take risks.

If Tottenham had been able to carve out a chance for Kane you would expect him to take it even with him being off full fitness. I can understand the call to play him. The early penalty was probably the bigger problem.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kane on 22:08 - Jun 1 with 3436 viewsJ2BLUE

It was the easy option. Leave him out and lose and Poch gets slaughtered. Put him in and lose and it's just unfortunate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kane on 22:08 - Jun 1 with 3434 viewsBasuco

and leave him on the pitch until the end! Madness!
Login to get fewer ads

Kane on 22:10 - Jun 1 with 3415 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Kane on 22:06 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Neither side really got going did they? The early penalty took the stuffing out of Tottenham and meant Liverpool controlled large parts of the game without having to take risks.

If Tottenham had been able to carve out a chance for Kane you would expect him to take it even with him being off full fitness. I can understand the call to play him. The early penalty was probably the bigger problem.

Yeah think you’re right - any plan pretty much went out of the window after 30 seconds

Not surprised it wasn’t a cracker mind you - was always likely to be cagey, even without the early goal

Kane on 22:49 - Jun 1 with 3339 viewsgrimboy

He’ll also be starting for England this month I’m sure.
Kane on 22:57 - Jun 1 with 3308 viewschristiand

Kane on 22:06 - Jun 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, thought it was quite a poor affair overall. Think the Spurs' players will be kicking themselves, Liverpool were there for the taking tonight and many of Tottenham's players just didn't perform. A huge opportunity lost.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Kane on 23:27 - Jun 1 with 3228 viewsGarv

Kane on 21:56 - Jun 1 by Superblue95

Llorente did a lot more against Ajax than Kane did tonight.

Kane on 23:46 - Jun 1 with 3170 viewsitfcbam

simple. can you imagine the media hysteria if spurs didn't start him and they lost. it would have been because he wasn't playing! that said I actually think they are a better team without him, even though arguably he is they best player. their season came off the rails when Kane came back from his 1st injury and they looked out of sorts.
Kane on 10:24 - Jun 2 with 2901 viewsBlueBadger

Kane on 22:08 - Jun 1 by J2BLUE

It was the easy option. Leave him out and lose and Poch gets slaughtered. Put him in and lose and it's just unfortunate.

See also: Ronaldo at the World Cup in '98.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kane on 10:45 - Jun 2 with 2869 viewssundaze

Moura looked like a decent striker away at Ajax.
Kane on 15:01 - Jun 2 with 2716 viewscaught-in-limbo

Anyone else out there who thinks Harry Kane has a really annoying face?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Kane on 15:19 - Jun 2 with 2691 viewsGarv

Kane on 23:46 - Jun 1 by itfcbam

simple. can you imagine the media hysteria if spurs didn't start him and they lost. it would have been because he wasn't playing! that said I actually think they are a better team without him, even though arguably he is they best player. their season came off the rails when Kane came back from his 1st injury and they looked out of sorts.

I don't think he's their best player.

He may, or is, be their best goalscorer.

Kane on 15:40 - Jun 2 with 2667 viewssouthnorfolkblue

He thinks that he’s bigger than the Club. He would have had a massive hissy fit if he hadn’t been selected.

Remember this is the guy who Spurs had to lodge an appeal for to get a goal awards to him instead of one of his teammates.

Poll: Our final position

Kane on 17:41 - Jun 2 with 2553 viewsOsborneOneNil

Kane on 15:40 - Jun 2 by southnorfolkblue

He thinks that he’s bigger than the Club. He would have had a massive hissy fit if he hadn’t been selected.

Remember this is the guy who Spurs had to lodge an appeal for to get a goal awards to him instead of one of his teammates.

That’s exactly what happened.
Kane on 22:51 - Jun 2 with 2386 viewsEly_Blue

And Sane & Salah are?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Kane on 09:34 - Jun 3 with 2250 viewsSamWhiteUK

The fact that Kane started wasn't the thing that surprised me - it was the fact that Moura didn't.

What's the guy got to do? He single-handedly drags your team to the final and is rewarded with an introduction in the 65th minute? Wow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024