Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Phil RE James Norwood 18:40 - May 27 with 1329 viewsIpswichblue00

Sorry if been posted anywhere else... but what’s the latest on signing James Norwood and do you think Tranmere winning promotion maybhave changed his thoughts on his future?

Judging by comments I’ve seen by Tranmere etc seem to think they’ve got a pretty good chance of him staying?

If we manager to do the most Ipswich thing possible and mess this signing up, do we have other strikers which we’ve been keeping in the pipeline incase?
FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 19:19 - May 27 with 1204 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Calm down....

.....calm down.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 19:34 - May 27 with 1148 viewsGirthyguy

He will be our player by Friday. Signing 2 year deal with option for another year. The deals been in place for some time. Its just a case of letting the dust settle from the play off final and he will be down to be unveiled so I'm led to believe.
FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 20:02 - May 27 with 975 viewsChocorange

FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 19:34 - May 27 by Girthyguy

He will be our player by Friday. Signing 2 year deal with option for another year. The deals been in place for some time. Its just a case of letting the dust settle from the play off final and he will be down to be unveiled so I'm led to believe.

On a different note, do u think PHiL enjoys or gets annoyed by seeing posts ...

Titled
FAO PHIL, oR PHIL READ THIS or just PHIL, or PHIL don't ignore me please ( ok I made the last one up but it can only be a matter of time til it's tried)

Phil reports what he can, he already has in this case , what makes anyone think there are is going to be more concrete news... Especially on a bank holiday weekend ?!!
News that he's kept up his sleeve ready for someone to start a thread titled Phil in block capitals!

Get a grip guys, as the song goes , whatever will be , will be!
FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 20:06 - May 27 with 939 viewsKieran_Knows

FAO Phil RE James Norwood on 19:34 - May 27 by Girthyguy

Don’t the Tranmere squad fly off on holiday together this week?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024