Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honestly what is the matter with people 23:53 - May 26 with 6263 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nearly a third of voters going for a liar and charlatan and to make the country poorer.
People are idiotic. Is democracy the best way?
[Post edited 27 May 2019 0:53]
Honestly what is the matter with peoplr on 23:54 - May 26 with 3730 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Another victory for Brexit. Bring on the general election.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Honestly what is the matter with peoplr on 23:55 - May 26 with 3720 viewsJ2BLUE

Honestly what is the matter with peoplr on 23:54 - May 26 by The_Last_Baron

Another victory for Brexit. Bring on the general election.

Doesn't look like the Brexit Party could beat a remain alliance.

Meaningless though on that turnout.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 01:12 - May 27 with 3611 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

oh dear people having a different view to you, how dare they lets call them idiotic. suck it up and accept democracy.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Errrrrrr..... haven’t more people in total voted for pro-Europe parties?? on 02:13 - May 27 with 3554 viewsunstableblue

Honestly what is the matter with people on 01:12 - May 27 by Jonnosdreadlocks

oh dear people having a different view to you, how dare they lets call them idiotic. suck it up and accept democracy.

I think that’s quite a message given how Brexit has gone and combined with the unaccountable BS Nigel has spouted

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 02:15 - May 27 with 3549 viewsSpruceMoose

Dude. Use your fecking caps lock and stop insulting the English language.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Honestly what is the matter with people on 04:02 - May 27 with 3501 viewsBenters2

They will be out in the sunshine throwing milkshakes about.
Honestly what is the matter with people on 04:06 - May 27 with 3502 viewsvapour_trail

Appears the remain vote has come in ahead of the leave vote.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 06:32 - May 27 with 3455 viewsWeWereZombies

We are all idiotic at times, seems a bit short on self awareness to deny it.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

Honestly what is the matter with people on 06:35 - May 27 with 3450 viewsm14_blue

How have your English Nationalists done in the local and European elections?
Honestly what is the matter with people on 06:42 - May 27 with 3435 viewsBenters2

Honestly what is the matter with people on 02:15 - May 27 by SpruceMoose

Dude. Use your fecking caps lock and stop insulting the English language.

You are one boring fk I will say that.
Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:12 - May 27 with 3373 viewsgrimboy

Honestly what is the matter with people on 06:42 - May 27 by Benters2

You are one boring fk I will say that.

That he is.
Undoubtedly the biggest slag on here.
Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:21 - May 27 with 3335 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Honestly what is the matter with people on 04:06 - May 27 by vapour_trail

Appears the remain vote has come in ahead of the leave vote.

I think you probably mean hard brexit vote?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:41 - May 27 with 3288 viewsvapour_trail

Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:21 - May 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think you probably mean hard brexit vote?

No I don’t.

I mean those that have voted explicitly on the issue. Those who’ve voted labour and tory will be a mix.

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:06 - May 27 with 3212 viewsPinewoodblue

The original post is proof, if proof were needed, that idiots abound.

The real story is the complete failure of the two major parties. When Alastair Campbell and Lord Heseltine openly admit they voted LibDem a rebellion isn't far away.

The Peterborough election could be the turning point if Change UK align themselves with the LibDems and urge people to follow them.

Remember the price paid by Labour in Scotland when they were judged, by the electorate to have been supporting the Tories .

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:13 - May 27 with 3179 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:41 - May 27 by vapour_trail

No I don’t.

I mean those that have voted explicitly on the issue. Those who’ve voted labour and tory will be a mix.

Strictly speaking, the remain vote may well include some people that would vote leave if there was a second referendum tomorrow - dyed-in-the-wool Lib Dem’s and SNP supporters for example

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:20 - May 27 with 3159 viewsBenters2

Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:12 - May 27 by grimboy

That he is.

This
Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:26 - May 27 with 3140 viewsvapour_trail

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:13 - May 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Strictly speaking, the remain vote may well include some people that would vote leave if there was a second referendum tomorrow - dyed-in-the-wool Lib Dem’s and SNP supporters for example

Hmm, I think you can probably count on one hand the Leave voters, who opted for a party campaigning on bo11ocks to brexit.

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:28 - May 27 with 3122 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:26 - May 27 by vapour_trail

Hmm, I think you can probably count on one hand the Leave voters, who opted for a party campaigning on bo11ocks to brexit.

I’m not talking about extreme leavers - more those that don’t have a strong view but would vote leave in a referendum, for whatever reasons

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:32 - May 27 with 3100 viewsPinewoodblue

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:26 - May 27 by vapour_trail

You ought to be correct but I have had conversations with people who voted for Brexit, and would do so again, but voted LibDem in the local elections as a protest.

Would add this includes people to the left, and right, of centre.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:57 - May 27 with 3028 viewsBluedandy

Oh let's repeal the 1832 Great Reform Act and every subsequent piece of electoral reform...it's quite clear democracy and the people are fundamentally incompatible.
Honestly what is the matter with people on 09:04 - May 27 with 3010 viewsSwansea_Blue

Honestly what is the matter with people on 08:06 - May 27 by Pinewoodblue

The original post is proof, if proof were needed, that idiots abound.

The real story is the complete failure of the two major parties. When Alastair Campbell and Lord Heseltine openly admit they voted LibDem a rebellion isn't far away.

The Peterborough election could be the turning point if Change UK align themselves with the LibDems and urge people to follow them.

Remember the price paid by Labour in Scotland when they were judged, by the electorate to have been supporting the Tories .

Yep, I think that’s the main message. But there’s point scoring and willy waving to be done!

It does all need to be taken with a pinch of salt too, as these are always quirky elections. And the Tories didn’t even bother campaigning.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 09:07 - May 27 with 2995 viewsGlasgowBlue

You were doing well until your question at the end. What a silly thing to even contemplate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Honestly what is the matter with people on 11:41 - May 27 with 2864 viewsSpruceMoose

Honestly what is the matter with people on 07:12 - May 27 by grimboy

That he is.

Aw you two make such a sweet pair.

You're like the Two Fat Ladies of the board. Who gets to ride in the sidecar and who gets to hold the hairbrush?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Honestly what is the matter with people on 11:58 - May 27 with 2839 viewsWeWereZombies

Honestly what is the matter with people on 09:07 - May 27 by GlasgowBlue

You were doing well until your question at the end. What a silly thing to even contemplate.

To be fair he was just asking a question, not stating a conclusion. OK, we know what he is inferring but there is that eternal question of how far should you let extremists go before the institutions they threatens invoke some form of punishment. Or indeed, what constitutes extremist? Much more important to consider that than write the OP off as silly.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Honestly what is the matter with people on 12:05 - May 27 with 2818 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Honestly what is the matter with people on 11:58 - May 27 by WeWereZombies

To be fair he was just asking a question, not stating a conclusion. OK, we know what he is inferring but there is that eternal question of how far should you let extremists go before the institutions they threatens invoke some form of punishment. Or indeed, what constitutes extremist? Much more important to consider that than write the OP off as silly.

It would seem far better to question why so many people are heading towards extremist parties and views, and then doing something to combat it, if you ask me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024