Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next season we could be watching 10:08 - May 25 with 2213 viewsBobbychase

Mings, Clarke, Webster, Rhodes and Marriott in the Premier League.

Which is why I don't want us to sell Dozzell this summer. I'm tired of watching players that were on our books at one time rip it up for other clubs.Patience is called for

I know not all the examples above equate to bad business (Mings especially), but for too long we've let players go before they've had a chance to establish themselves in our first team, and then watched them move for large fees in their next transfer. Sell-on clauses are fine but I'd rather we were the club getting the main money, not the next team down the line.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Next season we could be watching on 17:39 - May 25 with 306 viewsHerbivore

Next season we could be watching on 17:23 - May 25 by No9

But they got a good wad for him.

As we have done for many of the players we've signed and sold. Percentage wise they did similarly to us with Webster. The Mings deal dwarfs in terms of mark up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Next season we could be watching on 19:05 - May 25 with 286 viewsPositivelyPortman

Next season we could be watching on 10:16 - May 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm not sure Wright had much more to prove at us (he had played well over 200 games) and it was too good an opportunity to turn down. It proved to be a disaster for him, but he had to give it a try.

As a keeper it was a bit of a disaster, but he’s certainly made up for that in his other roles at some big clubs.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024