Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should 17:18 - May 24 with 1446 viewsSWGF

"Who would you *like* to see start in goal for Ipswich Town next season?"

Three-time POTY, World Cup squad member, thick end of 200 Champ appearances = 47%
Goalkeeper they've never seen play and who's never played about League One = 46%

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:20 - May 24 with 1433 viewsGeoffSentence

People are excited about the new chap. Perhaps a little too excited because, as you are alluding, we don't really know if he is any good yet.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:29 - May 24 with 1393 viewsMrTown

I voted Bart, when I voted it was actually Holy1 that was winning.

Think people over do the excitement of a new signing. He’ll get his chances, but IF Bart were still here, he’d still be my number 1.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:33 - May 24 with 1384 viewsHerbivore

Who have the other 7% voted for?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:35 - May 24 with 1382 viewsSWGF

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:33 - May 24 by Herbivore

Who have the other 7% voted for?

Paul Gallagher

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:37 - May 24 with 1371 viewsHerbivore

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:35 - May 24 by SWGF

Paul Gallagher

Kept a clean sheet at PR last season, not the most stupid choice.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 21:21 - May 24 with 1180 viewsArnieM

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:29 - May 24 by MrTown

I voted Bart, when I voted it was actually Holy1 that was winning.

Think people over do the excitement of a new signing. He’ll get his chances, but IF Bart were still here, he’d still be my number 1.

Holy’s Distribution ( from the You Tube footage ) appears light years better than Barts I’m afraid.
Holy can throw the ball ( flat and bullet like trajectory) further than Bart can kick it !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 21:59 - May 24 with 1144 viewsWD19

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 21:21 - May 24 by ArnieM

Holy’s Distribution ( from the You Tube footage ) appears light years better than Barts I’m afraid.
Holy can throw the ball ( flat and bullet like trajectory) further than Bart can kick it !

He threw it back to halfway line for a restart over 80 times last season.....
Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 22:04 - May 24 with 1134 viewsm14_blue

Bart obviously has the better pedigree but you’re rather glossing over a fairly disastrous season, he did more than his fair share in getting us relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 22:32 - May 24 with 1110 viewsITFC_Forever

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 21:59 - May 24 by WD19

He threw it back to halfway line for a restart over 80 times last season.....

No he didn’t, Gerken had the honour for a good few of them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 23:00 - May 24 with 1087 viewsBonchosBicycle

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 22:32 - May 24 by ITFC_Forever

We kept three clean sheets last season. Gerken was in goal for all of them. Maybe he's not the greatest keeper in the world but Bart went through some awful periods. I think Dean was on balance the better keeper last year at least.
Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 10:48 - May 25 with 950 viewsSteve_M

Good to see everyone has learnt from last Summer.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 10:56 - May 25 with 944 viewsWD19

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 22:32 - May 24 by ITFC_Forever

I meant the new chap.
Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 13:32 - May 25 with 893 viewsDublinBlue84

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 10:56 - May 25 by WD19

I meant the new chap.

I would argue that a few hand picked moments in a highlights reel is a foolish way to judge a player, because by it's very nature, it will be all the good moments with none of the bad.

I could easily make a video of Bart's highlights from last season and make him look like a world beater by just showing all his good moments and good saves and ignoring all the bad bits.

Best way to judge a player is to watch him over and over again, which hopefully the club has done.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 16:28 - May 25 with 811 viewsjas0999

suspect regardless of the word ‘like’ folk have assumed he wants off and won’t be here. Probably explains the voting.
Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:20 - May 25 with 776 viewsOldsmoker

Poll on the EADT website seems a little closer than it should on 17:20 - May 24 by GeoffSentence

People are excited about the new chap. Perhaps a little too excited because, as you are alluding, we don't really know if he is any good yet.

This time last year I think this board were quite excited about the new manager.
How did that work out?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024