Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? 10:14 - May 24 with 1513 viewsSWGF

Is that how this works?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:32 - May 24 with 412 viewsSwansea_Blue

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 10:46 - May 24 by SWGF

I enjoyed the quoting of Nicholas Winton on compromise not being a dirty word given she's spent three years refusing to compromise on her deal.

Quite frankly, that's a disgusting level of hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. Or deception/lying as it's otherwise known. All traits that have characterised her god awful premiership.

Good riddance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:33 - May 24 with 411 viewsfooters

Half of them will be too busy watching Cash in the Attic to vote as well.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:36 - May 24 with 395 viewsSWGF

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:33 - May 24 by footers

Half of them will be too busy watching Cash in the Attic to vote as well.

Not if the demographic around my local Polling Station yesterday, is anything to go by.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:41 - May 24 with 375 viewsGeoffSentence

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:36 - May 24 by SWGF

Not if the demographic around my local Polling Station yesterday, is anything to go by.

Your had a demographic? Mine had a cyclist.

Judging on this, Green Party to win.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:41 - May 24 with 374 viewsfooters

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:36 - May 24 by SWGF

Hmm. Probably more Dickinson's Real Deal fans...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 14:03 - May 24 with 299 viewsSpruceMoose

So the will of 17m people is now in the hands of 120,000 Tory members? on 11:41 - May 24 by footers

Hmm. Probably more Dickinson's Real Deal fans...

Doubt it, with the eyesight they have at their age, combined with Dickinson's perma-tan, they probably think he's from India or something.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024