Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) 21:57 - May 17 with 527 viewsnorth_stand77

4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:00 - May 17 with 524 viewsgainsboroughblue

Brilliant stuff.

I'm surprised UEFA haven't taken a leaf out of the football league's book and done away with the away goal rule. It really helps keep games open and keeps that 'Every possible outcome' open.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:02 - May 17 with 495 viewsBlueBadger

4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:00 - May 17 by gainsboroughblue

Brilliant stuff.

I'm surprised UEFA haven't taken a leaf out of the football league's book and done away with the away goal rule. It really helps keep games open and keeps that 'Every possible outcome' open.

We should lobby hard for Sheepy to get a job there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:10 - May 17 with 462 viewsstrikalite

4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:00 - May 17 by gainsboroughblue

Brilliant stuff.

Pens are exciting but I do think they're wrong, if you're the one that misses you let yourself, your team mates and all the fans down, in a team game for me that's wrong, I'd be devastated..

But you like to see a man suffer Gainsboro :)
4 -4 on aggregate now at The Valley! (n/t) on 22:20 - May 17 with 422 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brilliant stuff.

Spurs wouldn't be happy...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024