Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road 22:34 - May 15 with 4710 viewsvapour_trail

Don’t think I’ve seen that before.

Bent has got better at this. Jimmy Flloyd is just a legend, what a player he was.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:54 - May 16 with 766 viewscrunchie1978

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:44 - May 16 by GlasgowBlue

You’d have to be rather dim to think the examples are in any way similar.

On the one hand there are three ex footballers acting as pundits in a football show. Their colour is irrelevant and if you have followed football for a number of years you would be used to seeing many black players that their colour doesn’t register.

On the other hand you see a tweet sent portraying the baby of a mixed race couple as a chimpanzee and are aware of the age old trope that associates people of colour with simians.

Please explain how the two are in any way related? In fact don’t bother. You tried to have a pop at me, made yourself look rather silly and are just doubling down. I’ll bid you good day.

Great post!
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:57 - May 16 with 752 viewsSpruceMoose

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 12:04 - May 16 by crunchie1978

Yeah i just see human beings.

I guess you have the luxury of not having to see colour matey. It's your privilege in action.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:59 - May 16 with 745 viewscrunchie1978

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:57 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

I guess you have the luxury of not having to see colour matey. It's your privilege in action.

No I just put it down to the fact I'm awake!
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 16:02 - May 16 with 726 viewsLesta_Tractor

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:57 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

It's really difficult buying bananas when you're colourblind...

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 16:03 - May 16 with 723 viewsSpruceMoose

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 15:59 - May 16 by crunchie1978

No I just put it down to the fact I'm awake!

Afraid not. You're oblivious because society is set up to allow you to operate that way, and you've never bothered to question it.

Now, that's not your fault, but you should at least acknowledge the truth of it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 16:41 - May 16 with 684 viewspoppiesman

As long as the three pundits were not, Robbie Savage, Chris Sutton and Niall Quinn, it don't bother me one bit what colour, age or gender they are.
When I first saw them last night, my first thought was oh there are two former Ipswich players there. Certainly didn't think , oh look three former black players.
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:04 - May 16 with 635 viewscrunchie1978

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 16:03 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

Afraid not. You're oblivious because society is set up to allow you to operate that way, and you've never bothered to question it.

Now, that's not your fault, but you should at least acknowledge the truth of it.

Lift up your veil of identity spruce.....not everyone has to be a tag!
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:24 - May 16 with 621 viewsSpruceMoose

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:04 - May 16 by crunchie1978

Lift up your veil of identity spruce.....not everyone has to be a tag!

I'm not arguing with you bub, I'm explaining to you how the world is in reality.

Just Google it, it's all out there for you to discover with a minimal amount of effort.

Login to get fewer ads

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:41 - May 16 with 609 viewscrunchie1978

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:24 - May 16 by SpruceMoose

I'm not arguing with you bub, I'm explaining to you how the world is in reality.

Just Google it, it's all out there for you to discover with a minimal amount of effort.

Lolz....Google it.....Brilliant....I've just used it to query a rash.....I'm dying!
All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:42 - May 16 with 608 viewsSpruceMoose

All black lads doing the punditry at Elland Road on 19:41 - May 16 by crunchie1978

Lolz....Google it.....Brilliant....I've just used it to query a rash.....I'm dying!

I'm sure your contributions here will be missed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024