Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bamford 19:53 - May 15 with 1869 viewsipswichheritage

Possibly my most hated player. Just served a two match ban for being a cheat - and straight back into it diving this time. Cheating p ick
Bamford on 19:56 - May 15 with 1833 viewsAbBlue

And going on at the referee trying to get the guy carded as well.

Can't stand him.
Bamford on 20:16 - May 15 with 1746 viewsEastTownBlue

There you go - a yellow card for diving.
Bamford on 20:18 - May 15 with 1726 viewsbritbiker

Just booked for diving. Hilarious. My only bet tonight is for at least 6 bookings so already covered in first half.
Bamford on 20:19 - May 15 with 1724 viewsRozz

A real arsehole - he's perfect for Leeds.

I hope they go up. They'll be proper villains in the premier league next year, great entertainment.
Bamford on 20:24 - May 15 with 1683 viewsBlue_Moses

He's my most hated
Bamford on 20:40 - May 15 with 1599 viewsTheBoyBlue

Bamford on 20:16 - May 15 by EastTownBlue

There you go - a yellow card for diving.

How often does a player to be caught out cheating before they get a proper punishment that will dissuade them from such actions?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Bamford on 20:43 - May 15 with 1567 viewssparks

Bamford on 20:40 - May 15 by TheBoyBlue

How often does a player to be caught out cheating before they get a proper punishment that will dissuade them from such actions?

Indeed. He shouldnt be playing tonight. The cheating he did last time out was intened to get someone a 3 game ban, as well as remove him from the match in progress. He should get at least the equivalent.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Bamford on 08:39 - May 16 with 1307 viewsitfcjoe

I don't understand why he was booked for diving - the one by Bogle in the 2nd half was far worse, his wasn't even a dive but not a penalty either

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Bamford on 08:52 - May 16 with 1278 viewsbournemouthblue

Bamford on 20:24 - May 15 by Blue_Moses

He's my most hated

I'm still annoyed he got player of the season over Murphy despite scoring 10 goals less than him

Troy Deeney also scored about five more and was instrumental in Watford's promotion

The award smacked of the establishment cosying up to a player who may end up playing at the top level. His current trajectory suggests he will fall short of that.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024