Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? 12:20 - May 15 with 1328 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Aside from all the pie munching and going on a knees up before a speech at the Suffolk show.

Does he deal with contract negotiations and transfer targets?

Seems a nice chap anyway.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 12:22 - May 15 with 1312 viewsgrimboy

Evans mouth piece.
How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 12:23 - May 15 with 1304 viewsbontcho

Think Lee O'Neill is solely focussing on football - Milne did more than that didn't he? I consider LO'N a Director of Football really.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 12:29 - May 15 with 1281 viewsSenatorBlue

It appears he's much more football operations oriented, than his predecessors, and more focused on ensuring a club framework exists/works. Yes he's a mouthpiece, but there does appear to be a lot more content, than the soundbites of the past. I think he could do well for us, especially as experience in the role grows, and working with ME on the finances side of things. You can't imagine ME wants to be as hands on as present, for ever.
How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 12:44 - May 15 with 1241 viewsitfcjoe

Milne didn't do anything on the football side of the club, didn't work with the manager or academy manager and really ran the operations side of the business (Ticket office, hospitaility, shop, etc)

it appears that LO'N will be doing that in addition to being on the footballing side too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 13:27 - May 15 with 1123 viewsStadiumofdark

Milne's only responsibility was arranging the cleaning of the North Stand roof
How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 14:06 - May 15 with 1065 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Basically having got rid of Milne they’ve given all his responsibilities to O’Neill, in additions to the ones O’Neill already had

Somehow this is a sign that Evans is changing his approach and not just cost cutting wherever he can

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

How does Lee O'Neils position differ to Ian Milne's? on 16:58 - May 15 with 948 viewsBluespeed225

His position differs, in that he will be at the bar of The Dove, as opposed to Milne, who preferred the back room.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024