Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs 08:58 - May 13 with 768 viewsHeathlander

What's the story on him? People are giving him a lot of praise after the Hospital Cup game. Is he one that's come on your radar?
Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs on 09:05 - May 13 with 726 viewsitfcjoe

I didn't think he had his best game on Saturday, was surprisingly quiet especially in the first half - but it may be that I've seen him a few times and hold him to a higher standard. great that so many were impressed by him in what was a fantastic game.

They are a really good side at that level, with talent all through the team - academy is certainly producing players at the moment but just need to ensure the club structure has right pathways in place.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs on 09:08 - May 13 with 703 viewsHeathlander

Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs on 09:05 - May 13 by itfcjoe

I didn't think he had his best game on Saturday, was surprisingly quiet especially in the first half - but it may be that I've seen him a few times and hold him to a higher standard. great that so many were impressed by him in what was a fantastic game.

They are a really good side at that level, with talent all through the team - academy is certainly producing players at the moment but just need to ensure the club structure has right pathways in place.

What position does he play? What's his style?
Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs on 09:17 - May 13 with 680 viewsitfcjoe

Hey Joe - Liam Gibbs on 09:08 - May 13 by Heathlander

What position does he play? What's his style?

He's an attacking midfielder who can play as a 10 too, but he was basically playing as a second striker on Saturday at times which I felt didn't suit him.

Great technician, can beat a man - not blessed with express pace or anything but a very clever and bright footballer with real end product.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024